Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a June 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite June Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday June 27th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite June MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite June MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a June MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday June 27th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a June 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

edit- first post !
and my favorite monthly collectable is the red wing ,because i like the wings you can put on your head there so cute heart
SECOND POST WOOT!
Mine's the red wing because it looks awesome haha

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
red wings! because theyre so red <3

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
<3
Edit: First page yay! C:

Angelic Halo because its a very elegant halo, and it always been my favorite June MC! I use to want it back in 05'(because I loved angelic/demonic themes back then), but never got a chance to get one. Now I just admire them from a far whenever I see one because they are so rare C:

I also like the Dark Halo too because its sexy and I like how it can function as a Halo, a Tail, Claws, etc.! <3

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
June 2006's Dark Halo

It works as a halo, or a demonic tail but without the hefty gold sink ^^
Plus, I think it was the first collectible that I actually donated money for xD

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
My favorite June MC would have to be the Red Wing, this month's MC. Because, it works as laurels/circlet/halo-ish, a scarf, anklets, a sword, and a shoulder accent. its also red which goes with alot of popular items on here. plus they are affordable and they look amazing heart
Personally for me, i loved the June 2004 MC's.

Considering I've been on gaia since about 2004, I loved all the different and unique things that gaia was representing at that time.

I really loved the angelic pendant and the horns of the demon. Those are probably one of my top items hands down. I remember the craze it brought to gaia when they were released. Everyone wanted to have their own set of horns. Even now those are pretty popular items that everyone seem to want to have. I usually theme my avatar in either a light or dark theme. Currently i have my dark theme that i've had for some time. I just really love the horns. So even those i loved the two items, i think the horns win on that set.

Oh, the old days. (: Now i feel way too old.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
My Favorite June Monthly Collectible IS Red Wing Because It's Red And That's One Of My Favorite Colors! And It Just Looks Awesome Lol.

7,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
coco plushies

Because they give gaia outfits the little extra edge and they fit all styles/themes wether it is an evil or a cute look.Plus it's a CAT and I can express my love for animals and cats trough my avi .

Plus coco was from gaia's earlier days,and is a bit of a statement to show you've been here for a hell of a long time and are dedicated to gaia !

That's why coco is my favorite
-OrgasmicKittensxD
SECOND POST WOOT!

My favorite monthly collectable is the chyaku Norisu scarf because i <3 RED biggrin

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
April 2006 collectable , sun staff
it was the first item I saved up for way back when I first joined gaia on my brothers account .

O.G. Member

Well, of course the Angelic Halo. It's so beautiful and it was Go-Gaia's first ever Donation Item!~~ heart
I'd have to say the june 2011 mc just because it's red. Most of my avatar outfits consist of wearing all red.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff