Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Millionaire

i lovvvvvvveeeeeeeee lusty scoundrel! :O its so awesome because you can wear it literally with everything

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The dark halo, back in 2006!
Why? Because it's deliciously demonic, without being grotesque or unelegant. Simply perfect.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
slifertheskydragon
June 2006's Dark Halo

It works as a halo, or a demonic tail but without the hefty gold sink ^^
Plus, I think it was the first collectible that I actually donated money for xD
I love your signature xDD

7,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dark Halo, a one back in 06.

I heart it because it is very good for a black-colored outfit for example I'm wearing. I'ts also very stylish for a black angel. smile

Popular Citizen

Hands down it would have to be June 2004 with the angelic pendant and the horns of the demon..

Those have always been my favorite items, but I never got a chance to get them...

Anyway the theme that gaia put together for the MC was amazing. To me it portrayed the contrast between good and bad obviously, but even how bad or good it maybe it was always in the thoughts of people who wanted it 3nodding

Well this is my favorite MC because of the theme that Gaia set up that month and how amazing the items are. smile To me those are some of the greatest items Gaia has ever created whee
I really like the red wings because i love to fly and their posts are always very interesting! Also because i love the color red and the red wings are pretty cool.

Blessed Fairy

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I like 2006 Dark Halo... Halos are just awesome and the Dark Halo adds an evil twist biggrin

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The celestial veil has gorgeous detailing and texture to it.

6,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my favorite June Monthly Collectible would definitely be the angelic lace from June 2009. I love this monthly collectible because not only does the item fits the name that it was given very well since it is very angelic, but it also have numerous items that you can pair and switch with the other items that you wear. This item is also one of the many items that are on my wishlist too.

Predestined Noob

9,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My favourite is the 2007 June MC because the items have a lot more forms [I'm guessing] than most of the other June MCs' and also the items are very interesting about how it's about the Western Zodiac and how the western Zodiac represents the divisions of the sky, the months of the year, and the character types of those born under their influence.So it would make the items really interesting since it has to do with something , I beleive, most people do not know about so since you make these items , many more people like me will learn more about these kinds of things and right now I want to really learn more about the Zodiac Signs and things. Sorry it's long .. I guess I got carried away..

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite June 2011 Monthly Collectible would be the Red Wing because I like the color of the red wing and the fact that the red wing over time gains value and when it gains enough value i shall sell it and make thousands of gold! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Although I'm using Celestial Veil i much prefer Red Wing...for various reasons, one of them being that although the veil is a great item it is much more difficult to use in an outfit, since veils in and of themselves are out of fashion...to the exceptions of brides. However the Red Wing could be used in a variety of ways to create interesting looks and styles, it may for some be difficult to incorporate as well however its uses are much more applicable then the veil.

Lily-livered Lunatic

Radiant prism ! So perdyyyy !
i would have to say january 2008's Assassin's Guise beacause its a finishing touch to most avatars and has many LIVE items that would make my avatar look beast

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
the red wings they r sooo red they r amazing juhss spectacular heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items