Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the this year's collectable because the gold and the white go really well together and I love elegant avi's so it would be an nice addition to my invo.

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Personally I prefer the Horns of the Demon from '03, even though I've only been online since '07. I like it because it has a demonic sense to it, in which can be taken as demonic or cute, ghastly or sexy, depending on the avi's theme. It's very simple yet it's just right.~

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
honey sempai is the opposite of evil = w=
Honey_Sempai63124
I like the demon horns because they look so EVIL, and thats exactly what i'm trying to make my avatar look like :3 I like the longer form of them, just because the shorter form just doesn't appeal to me 3nodding

4,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
My favorite MC is June 2009, Angelic lace. Why? The look is so innocent but playful at the same time. Not only that, it fits perfectly into my ideas for future avatars. It'd be amazing for a Stocking or Panty cosplay.

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i L O V E ROCKSTARS they are HOTTIES!!!!

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Hmm... a June MC 4laugh

Well, out of ALL June MCs i would have to say The Angelic Halo from 2003 is my all time favourite.
Why? because ever since i started to play Gaia when it just started off and a fresh fun site (still fun)
I have always wanted to get one, even now and i'm still regretting that i didn't have the chance to get one. Plus i didn't rlly live near a place where i could just walk down the street and get a card or w/e to get one either, so the whenver i had hte chance it was always after a long while.

And obviously by then, i wouldn't have been able to get one.
The angelic halo is such a rare item, it's what defines what became of the development of All the later on made monthly collectibles that we get to see and get today, and
it proves how proud i was to be here on Gaia since all the way back then ^^

And ofcourse..who wouldn't want to be an angel in a halo with an Angelic halo? or even just wanting it. whee

Therefore, thats WHY i love it so much and it is my all-time favourite June MC ! ~ heart

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm in love with the angelic lace from June MC 2009.It's beautiful. The shoes, lace, clothing, & halo are sexy. They make an avi look sweet & innocent yet mouthwatering.
My all time favorite June MC would have to be the 2006 G Blade. I love swords and weapons in general but it also reminds me of a keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. I never got to play the original growing up due to poverty, but when life turned around for the better I enjoyed Birth By Sleep very much. And hopefully I'll get to play the original games one day smile
snow_angel01
Hmm... a June MC 4laugh

Why? because ever since i started to play Gaia when it just started off and a fresh fun site (still fun
The angelic halo is such a rare item, it's what defines what became of the development of All the later on made monthly collectibles that we get to see and get today, and
it proves how proud i was to be here on Gaia since all the way back then ^^

And ofcourse..who wouldn't want to be an angel in a halo with an Angelic halo? or even just wanting it. whee

Therefore, thats WHY i love it so much and it is my all-time favourite June MC ! ~ heart

Just took some parts out of your explanation..
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/enter-to-win-a-june-2011-mc/t.72630045_736/
I'm glad we share the same views..

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
The mythrill halo is my favorite June MC. It came out shortly after I joined gaia. June was the month for halo items and the silver halo was perfect for me. I'm not one to like gold items much. The halo is a simple item but it can add just the right touch to an angelic looking avi. It's also good for formal looks like for the user run ball.
My favourite MC for June would be the Western Zodiac, because I like how there is a lot of variety and I love the crown and the scale of Libra poses.
I love the one with the Dark halo. I dont recall the year though. I like it b/c it matches my style of my Avi.
WasWirWollen
Honey_Sempai63124
I like the demon horns because they look so EVIL, and thats exactly what i'm trying to make my avatar look like :3 I like the longer form of them, just because the shorter form just doesn't appeal to me 3nodding

Yeah I changed my avi since then :3 But, my back up account looks evil razz

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
well thats a good cosplay, but i think i know what item would help it even more, getting occulus magica and haveing the eyes that give all these sparkles and roses on the side...
Honey_Sempai63124
WasWirWollen
Honey_Sempai63124

Yeah I changed my avi since then :3 But, my back up account looks evil razz

Rainbow Lunatic

June 2009 Angelic Lace. It's so pretty, and goes well with a bunch of other items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff