Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jyanta's Husbando

O.G. Elder

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
MY all time favorite june MC would have to be Horns of the Demon
I am really into demonic and dark things and I have always wanted to get the Horns of the Demon ever since I made my frist account in '06
I want to make my avatar demonic some day so the Horns of the Demon will always be the MC I will try to get.

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
I would love to say that all of the june letters are may fave's.its so hard to choose just one!!! one because its my birthday month and second because each is unlike the other in many ways. iv watched gaia build from the old forms to what it is now and it still supprises me. Gogaia was a great site and had an amasing desighn, along with todays new admins and the updates it has undergone some huge changes. some for better and some not so good! haha jk wink gaia has always been like a second home and im glad to see the new letters eatch month. cant wait for next months!

Edit-
[my fav/reason is a poast below, sorry!] sweatdrop

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
June 2007: Cloud, Mythrill Halo & Western Zodiac

I love the june 2007 monthly collectibles especially the mythrill halo.
Nothing to say really it is just very cute,unique and very angelic blaugh

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
oh and one other thing! my fav letter would have to be [if i must choose] would beeee the june 07' letter. the zodiac item makes me smile and i love how there are 3 to choose from. many people love the cloud or the halo but im simple hehe i like the western zodiac <3

Tipsy Enabler

I like the Red Wings!
They match everything *U*

Lily Labeau's Waifu

Colorful Champion

15,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
'Allo! ^^
Dark Halo is my all time favorite June Monthly Collectible. My avatars are wild, and the variety of styles the Dark halo's transformations supply suit me perfectly.

Sparkly Ladykiller

My favorite June MC of all time is the Bone Dragon Helm! I think the item is just freaking epic! That's the easiest way to put it. It can really complete an outfit. What makes it even better is that, you don't need a super hardcore looking avatar that costs a ton for it to look good. It basically goes with a lot of things. Lastly, It is extra awesome because it reminds me of my favorite Pokemon of all time...Cubone!
I love the Red Wing set because I'm from Michigan and our hockey team is the RedWings biggrin i also love the set because it looks amazing on my character xD
Out of all the Monthly Collectibles for June throughout the years, I must say, when it comes down it it, my favourite of all is Cloud! In fact, since I first joined Gaia, Cloud has been my very favourite item, period. And for many reasons too:

1. It's so simplistic and pure, it's cute!

2. It's so natural. In our world, there are clouds in the sky. It's not just another item that's a reference to an anime or a video game, but an actual reference to our world! Inspiritation pulled from this very Earth and molded into an item on Gaia. Which makes it perfect for Gaia, because the very word 'gaia' means earth or world. And since clouds are found here on Earth, it makes Cloud, like basically a poster-item of Gaia! Or one of them anyways. rolleyes

3. Cloud is like my favourite pair of jeans- it just goes with EVERYTHING!

~ The basic Cloud option, where it is swirling at an avatar's feet, could be used in an avatar that is trying to depict the theme of being mysterious. Or it could be the mist of a ninja just poofing in. It could be the unsettled dust on the ground in the recent presence of a goddess landing on earth(or Gaia*cough*)! It could even depict an avatar standing on a cloud in the sky above!

~ The second Cloud option (Slippers), nice cozy cloud slippers. Like who needs soft new carpets beneath their feet? I'm walking on clouds! Super cute, and look super comfortable. Perfect for a sleepy outfit for one's avatar, because clouds are the epitome of softness. And softness, means some good sleeping!

~ The third Cloud option (Mist), mist swirling around one's avatar. This could be used for a genie avatar, having swirled up from it's lamp. Or for a ninja, in the clearing mist of battle. (Or the not so clearing mist for those ninjas with something(s) to hide! Eesh!

~ The fourth Cloud option (Rainbow), a happy little rainbow above your avatar's head! Perfect for cute little springtime avatar designs! Colourful and simple, with cute little clouds on either end. It's for a new beginning kind of avatar!

~ The fifth Cloud option (Partly Cloudy), kind of looks like bath suds to me. And man, do I remember how much fun bubble baths were! When every kid with enough soap could be Santa Claus. Anyhoo, perfect for a sudsy bathtime avatar!

~ The sixth Cloud option (Lethal Cloud), kind of reminds me of my aunt, actually, but let's not get into that! This gassy option fits a goofy avatar just right or unkempt avatar just right. Interruptive, smelly, and just plain brings out the giggles from not those immature, but from those who can enjoy a good cut from the cheese wheel!

~ The seventh and final Cloud option (Rainy), is actually my favourite of all of them. It's a darker form of Cloud, but it's very well done. It's in the air above one's avatar, but it's not too separated from the avatar (which is something I don't like), instead it's close and more personal to one's own avatar. Good for a sad, down-in-the-dumps avatar. Or perhaps you like rain! And in that case, perfect for an avatar with an umbrella, a smile, and some really shiny rain boots! heart

All in all, no matter what the mood or theme of one's avatar is, Cloud goes perfectly with everything! And I love that. I don't like having an expensive item that I like, but only goes with one design I've created for my avatar due to its colour or type. So Cloud, yes, a perfect item for me, and a very much so FAVOURITE item of mine! And definitely my favourite June Monthly Collectible.

And that concludes my big rant on my favourite June Monthly collectible and my reasoning as for why. I've taken time, spoken my mind, and actually enjoyed this. I can only hope to win. smile
Well my favorite is June's collectible Angelic Lace. Because I'm not really one of those demonic people and Since my mother died I think more of angels. The angelic lace is very beautiful and alive to me. I really wish it was a REAL item. It is hard to choose between any June collectibles! When I was little my mom called my sister and me her little angels, ever since then I haven't gotten into demonic things like other normal teenagers.I Love lac since I never really thought good thoughts about my self when I step into something lacy I feel so different it rises my hopes! So Angelic lace is my favorite because of my mom's memories for the word angels and Lace makes me feel better about my self. Don't get me wrong there is PLENTY or great gaia items out there!

The Dark Halo.
Because, it's black, it's really evil-looking, and it has a lot of cool poses.
I especially liked the Eye of Sauron-like pose.
I'd have to say my favorite would be the Phoenix Circlet, though June has has some great collections. (G-Blade and more, of course.)
The Phoenix Circlet was quite memorable too, since it was my first wishlist item. It was very out of my reach being a newbie, but my tektek dream avatars normally included on of it's forms. xD
I haven't gotten my hands on one since Gaia keeps coming out with great items. Too many keep pushing it down on my priority list. xp

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite is angelic halo because i think angelic halo is the pride of gaia because angelic halo is the first collectible gaia have ever made... and i believe angelic halo brought gaia for where it is know ...
in my past years here in gaia i really like angelic halo because its expensive and when i have it ill be rich but im wrong i didnt look the ineer meaning of that item gnaw i know in that single item gaia was born as an online game and i believe angelic halo is gaia's masterpiece... C:
My favorite June MC would be the Horns of the Demon from 2004. They're very simple and small but they can add a lot to an avatar. I personally think little items that add a lot are the best, and make great donation items.

5,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I like the June 2004 ones...Angelic Pendant would have to be my favorite though...its just so awesome and bright and shiny!Like a...new car!Or the sun!Or...ok I ran out of comparisons sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff