Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
my favourite actually is electric knight OᴥO
it's so cooooooooooooooooooool
I would have to say my favorite June MC would be the black ops gear, because i like gaming and it just really reminds me of a lot of different games!

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
My favorite MC is Fire Flower ^^ Because it was my first MC ^^

Gaian

june 2004
angelic pendant, because of its beauty and simplicity.
also it is one of the original monthly collectibles.
even more, it adds a little shimmer to most of my white/blue/angel themed outfits which overpower the majority of my inventory without putting too much blue in the middle or bulking it up too much.
my favorite june monthly collectible would have to be a cloud because it is so natural and original, too bad it happens to be very expensive...

Questionable Consumer

June 2007: Cloud
its awesome 3nodding
wish i had it xd

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
My favorite MC June is.......
Cloud!!
The reason is that is suits my avatar, making it look like a wise and mysterious man!!
I didn't choose any of the Halo's because of it's lack of noticibility on my cap. It seems as if my hat had an extra touching on the top part!!

Invisible Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
`~*Mythrill Halo. It's the next best thing next to the original halo and it's color matches almost every outfit possible! It's sleek color made me fall in love with it instantly. *~`
Cloud had to be my favorite

because it seems so soft and wonderful

wish i had cloud irl

actually i wish all MC were irl
NINJA HB!!!!
I had one once for like a day. then my ex friend sold it for 800k.... not look at its worth...hope your happy with my headband whoever got it for 800k!!!!

Golden Egg

14,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
My all time favorite june collectible has to be the june 2007's cloud which was the first expensive item i wanted when i came to gaia and ever since ive gotten it several time over becuz i missed it.

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My favourite June MC would be the Cloud from '07. I love it because I think it's so cute and versatile! It has some really nice poses and it can go with almost anything. And since I'm always staring up at the clouds it's sort of perfect for me!

Aged Vet

My favourite June MC is the Horns of the Demon. It's such a versatile item, easy to work into outfits for colour matching or for a theme approach. Need to make something instantly evil, mischievous or otherwise demonic? Bam! Just add Horns! It's a great accessory that finds a lot of uses; I appreciate that it adds a nice touch to an outfit without overpowering it. It's also got that touch of nostalgia that gives it an extra benefit.

In a relationship with rainykitty

Heart Attacker

My favourite June Collectible would have to be...2008's Radiant Prism. It was my favourite monthly collectible as it was the first item that made me feel that I had overcome the starter noobishness. xD I really loved it and used it in all of my un-noobish outfits. ^ ^ I still quite like it, though I haven't had one for a while. smile
--EDIT--
It was also the item that was in my birthday month, and the second monthly collectible I had ever gotten.
Radiant Prism is my favorite.

I have always loved rainbows, as well as playing with light reflecting off surfaces. I also, as stupid as it sounds, love sparkly things/crystals.

This MC combines all of that and then some XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces