Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My most favorite July MC got to be Panda Hat. It's so cute! I mean seriously, I don't see any other item as cute! Plus, it works great with a bunch of other items. It's also pretty valuable, so if I ever got that item, I would be one proud person.

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite was Koi
Not only do I love the colors and the koi fish
but I love how you could give yourself a koi tattoo as well

Distinct Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
My favourite july monthly collectible is Enchanted Strings of 2007. I love the violin. Extremely hard to play, yet totally worth it in sound after years of practice. This collectible shows of the beauty of the instrument, and now i feel like hearing one play atm...
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a July 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite July Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday August 1st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite July MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite July MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a July MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday August 1st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a July 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

My favorite July Collectible is the ninja headband because,from the beginning I have loved Naruto

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
My favorite july monthly collectible is the angelic veil because it came out right before i started gaia so when i first got on, i was looking through the mc's and came across it. it really let me know what gaia was about, the variety of styles you can have. the angelic veil and many other monthly collectables kinda let me know that individuality was prized on gaia, and gave me a gaian standard to live up to and achieve to.
I Love the Elegant Veil because its very beautiful,elegant and cute. xd

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
My favorite July monthly collectible is the Panda Hat from 2003. I looks adorable. .w. It reminds me of the panda plushie that my friend had. He would put it on my head when I would take naps during history class. >w>;

Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Elegant veil! To be honest, now that I've looked through all the July MCs, this is one of the only ones I actually like/am at all interested in, and it's definitely the one I like the best. It's flexible, it's attractive, and it's from the age when MCs were still guaranteed high quality items.
Sum up: For me, it would be worth the money.

Darling

July 2006, Acient Katana. Want to know why?

1. worth a lot.
2. my dream avi has Acient Katana in there.
And that's it. heart

Dapper Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I like the Enchanted Strings, It was one of the first Monthly Collectables i got.
Panda Hat. OF Course Because Seriouslyyy. WHO COULD HATE A PANDO HAT!!!!??? whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I like the OmG hat from 2003 its a nice design and its fun biggrin

8,425 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
heart arrow Bacchus and Prism Armor... Pretty Purple and White, Greek goddish, and I think it's really cool...

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
My favorite MC has to be the:
september 2008.
because even if the items aren't worth it doesn't matter because i love the Red Riding Hood because their are so many different items on it that look great on all avi's!
this replica of one of our favorite childhood stories brings you back in time to when you were little!
My favorite July collectible is the Elegant Veil because there is a numerous amount of items and you can put anything with and it would look fabulous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff