Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite July MC are the Enchanted Strings.I love them because it always seemed to make my avi look complete. Plus it's so elegant and was one of the first MC's I ever owned.
To be honest, I don't think there should be a favorite.
It's hard to just pick one when there was so many unique ones, and they fit to each fellow Gaian's personality or their interest.
my favorite July collectible is Ancient Katana, i like more of a warrior type of avatar.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
My fav is Enchanted Strings from 2007 smile

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
I absolutely love the ancient katana. It's my pride and joy. It was one of my first quest items that I was able to obtain. n_n

Tipsy Lover

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
It's a tie between the Panda Hat and Ancient Katana!
I love the Panda Hat because..it's cute and cuddly and features the most fierce animal in the world. scream
And the katana because it's an awesome accessory and it's badass. cool

Tadashiini's Wife

Demonic Knight

User Image
☠Post style by: Dorkisaurus <3

My favorite MC would have to be Ascended Demon. It gives people the chance to wear a devil tail similar to the original, but matches more items than the older MC. :D

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
My favorite July MC was definitely the Lunar Cowl

Who doesn't want to look like BATMAN?

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
I would have to say the Ancient Katana just because you are able to use it in virtually any avatar you create.
My favorite July MC would have to be the Enchanted Strings. The Enchanted Strings are very elegant and gives a nice touch when needed. Plus they were the first MC I ever got!
I like the Ancient Katana. I'm going for a ninja theme in my outfits, and this is perfect. I also thought it was cool when I saw it a few days ago, but I decided on the ninja theme yesterday...

Familiar Lunatic

The Lunar Cowl: it combined with the Skeleton Mask are the key elements of *THE* avatar I consider to be my true Gaian identity, the one I feel represents me best. They didn't use to layer properly but once they did... perfect fit.

Plus, it makes me look like Batman :V

Angelic Fairy

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
out of all of the July collectibles elegant veil would have to be my favorite because:
1. its white which goes with the theme of my avatar
2. i like veils because of how beautiful the are no matter what length, style, or color they are
3. and lastly it goes well with all most any outfit i able to come up with for my avatar

and thats why i find the elegant veil to be my favorite monthly collectible.
- winter64

Dedicated Knight

I guess i like...Ancient Katana
it Represents my attitude and i also actually like sword slashing with my friends!
*In real life*And then the style of the katana rocks!

Girl-Crazy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I love last Febuary's collectable. It has the armor of a brave warrior, with the cute and spuncky accessorys of a cat-likers wardrobe :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff