Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
my favorite july collectible is Black Wolf of 2009 because it reflex a spirit animal in the avatars for me is one of the greatest items on gaia, and it have a great quantity in objects like the wolfs eyes are great ninja
MY FAVORITE MC IS ALL OF JULYS wink

REASON: CUZ THEIR COOL? com' on who wouldn't like em all?

Friendly Entrepreneur

I like Steel plated ninja band because it is cute, stylish and it makes me look like an NinJa!

Benevolent Gatekeeper

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite would have to be the Prism Armor for last year, its colorful and Its the first thing I put on when making a white based AVI

Greedy Athlete

My Favorite July Monthly Collectible would have to be Enchanted Strings, because I used to play the violin, and it just fit my personality! Plus it was super cool that there were THREE monthly collectibles that month!

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
the nightmare scarf,

cause it is still to this day the coolest scarf

xXxEnXx's Senpai

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
my favorite is the steel plated ninja band!!! i wanted to get it so bad but i've never had enough money for it crying but oh well!! >(^w^)<

Enlightened Dreamer

I would definitely have to say koi from '09. The colors are elegant and I absolutely love the fan and tattoo. It's also very well drawn; fits the avi perfectly. smile

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ancient Katana from Monthly Collectibles of 2006

The Ancient Katana has many forms that can be incorperated into any outfit. It is the only item (That I think) that can be used in different forms. It also is an amazing item and also an expensive item now. (To me) I believe the Ancient Katana is best Monthly Collectibles of July I have ever seen. It also reminds me of Sasuke and the use of his sword.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
elegant veil: its beautiful graceful and versatile for avis

Friendly Genius

The Winter Rose. It contains the absolute most beautiful formal gown on Gaia as well as other beautiful accessories, such as flower petals in the air around your avatar.
Panda Hat.
1. ITS SO CUUUTTEEE<3
2. Pandas are my favorite animal.
I've always wanted one, but never got it, :[
Steel Plated Ninja because I finished all of the episodes and i always wanted it ever since

Shameless Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
June 2011: Celestial veil. The item is elegant, versatile, and works well with angelic halo, a classic MC. Also, the art released on that month to promote it was great.

Adorable Bookworm

9,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
My favorite is Queen Dorado because it is different, and original, unlike several other Gaia items I've seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff