Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Genius

14,125 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
My favourite collectible is definitely July 2006: Elegant Veil. Because of its natural elegance and of its feeling of innocence. it gives that purity and ethereal look. This is simply gorgeous smile

Dangerous Lunatic

Quote me or I won't notice you...
My favorite July MC has to be Ancient Katana, because swords are freakin' awesome!
I support Devin, Louie, Lance, and Liam!

9,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
What’s your all time favorite July Monthly Collectible and why!
This is hard qwestion, but i try answer. The 1th i like them all, but my favourite the elegant veil, because nice. ANd use may lots avatar style (FAntasy, angel fairy, princess, bridge etc..) And all of girl like this item.
I just LOVE the July 2004 monthly collectibles! The Steel-plated Ninja Band is pretty cool, and the Kitsune Mask is just so awesome!it is adorable and it can be serious or silly lol

5,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Im not really sure. If I HAD to pick (like if i was forced at gunpoint XD) I would pick the July 2009 Black Wolf item! It is just so...cool!and sort of creepy at the same time. OH! And its furry and uber soft looking! blaugh

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The one i like is Steel plated ninja band because its so kool looking.

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
My all-time favorite July Monthly Collectible, even though I've personally never owned one, is the Elegant Veil. This is because it's so versatile. You can wear it if you need a skirt, a top, something in your hair, etc. In addition to this, it is very pretty and white is one of my favorite colors. It's just my style because I'm such a girly girl.
July 2007 Ancient Katana:

I had one once, but sold it and I have regretted it ever since. I believe that was the year I started Gaia and it was the very first MC I bought so it's sentimental.

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
White. Pure, innocent but not ordinary.
Elegant. Delicate.
Soft...
Warm but light.

Technically perfect!
Elegant Veil

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would say Ithilldyn Armor, this month's monthly collectible... The design is for me divine and pure, as white is a color that I definitely cannot resist. The color goes well with the armor that I imagine a hero will be in...

Wheezing Capitalist

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My favorite July collectible has to be the Kitsune Mask. Just cause a Shinto priest showed me what Kitsune really is and what the mask symbolizes. It was beautiful. Some how I can never conjure up the gold to get one though.
My favorite monthly collectible was Queen Dorado. This was my favorite because it was the first collectible I got, and also because it looks very pretty, I like the war tattoos the best. 3nodding

3,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Steel plated ninja brand because i have watched naruto for 5 years now and i love it blaugh

Harmony Konig's Senpai

8,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I Liked the July 2004, but I'm new on Gaia, discovered it 2 years ago. If I had chance I could buy the Kitsune Mask+Steel Plated Ninja Band. But is so expensive for my piggy-bank...

I dont said I'm a big fan number one of "Naruto", but it will be sooo amazing to get the July 2004, principally the Kitsune Mask, I'm enchanted with the story of the masks.

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love the kitsune mask ever since i watched anime! I also love the elegance of its style that never gets old! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff