Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Lorette Lotus
[q

I highly doubt this is place to argue. It's my personal opinion and my own personal reasoning and it captures the essence of my July this year. I didn't realize the contest required me to give a reason that took into consideration the entire world. /shrug. Guess I won't win the contest. Good luck to you and whatever your answer and reasoning was.

It is doubtful that you will lose a contest because I noticed a slight detail, don't be silly; you have as good a chance as any 4laugh . It was a well thought out response. I am just Australian and happen to see things like that a lot xd
Ashiya kunigumi
Lorette Lotus
The Solarised Night
Lorette Lotus
Until this month, I would have said the Enchanted Strings...but since this month has been incredibly hot and humid, I think that the Queen Dorado takes the cake. It's hot, fiery, passionate, and funky and captures the essence of July quite well, in my opinion.

So Queen Dorado for the win!

You justify your reasoning well however I argue that it represents the "essence" of an American July perhaps. The whole world isn't going through a "humid" July; half of the world is going through winter, believe it or not.

I highly doubt this is place to argue. It's my personal opinion and my own personal reasoning and it captures the essence of my July this year. I didn't realize the contest required me to give a reason that took into consideration the entire world. /shrug. Guess I won't win the contest. Good luck to you and whatever your answer and reasoning was.

If it makes you feel better I agree with you. It has been a hot and humid summer even in North America. We've been having freak rain storms off an on the last 3 weeks. I live in Colorado

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff