Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Baka Naitomea
My favorite July MC of all time would have to have been the Panda Hat from July 2003. It was one of the first MCs' ever and if I had been around during that time, I would have so bought Gaia Cash to buy that MC. I find it so adorable and cute, and wouldn't mind having that in real life. I would so show it off. Haha. o u o

surprised I just love the panda hat! I totally agree with you! Don't forget pandas are the cutest little thing ^.^

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Awe_some4coolness
The Winter Rose is a symbol of true elegance, grace and beauty. If there was no Winter rose.... What's the use of collectibles?! It is my favourite accessory (I don't have it on this account because I used my brother's one at that time) Who doesn't adore the white winter rose?! Long Live The Winter Rose Of July 2006 ( I think It Was July.. Because it appeared in July on my brother's Gaia account) If you do not agree with me.. Just quote this and tell me why.. If Its Not July...:/ Just tell me[/color]

sorry but it's not a July ... the 2006 one is Eglant veil
The Elegant Veil piques my interest a lot.

Its color tones make it go well with a lot of things, such as the Classilke and the Fallen Wish. I've always been a fan of white-blue things.

Hilarious Genius

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Panda hat because-Duh!! they're pandas!!!! whee

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hoshina Utau120
Awe_some4coolness
The Winter Rose is a symbol of true elegance, grace and beauty. If there was no Winter rose.... What's the use of collectibles?! It is my favourite accessory (I don't have it on this account because I used my brother's one at that time) Who doesn't adore the white winter rose?! Long Live The Winter Rose Of July 2006 ( I think It Was July.. Because it appeared in July on my brother's Gaia account) If you do not agree with me.. Just quote this and tell me why.. If Its Not July...:/ Just tell me[/color]

sorry but it's not a July ... the 2006 one is Eglant veil
Oh! thanks any ways razz [/i]

Conservative Vampire

My favorite is panda hat because, even though its so expensive, its so cute and just kinda completes any black and white avi <3 and pandas are cute
My Favourite July MC is Steel-Plated Ninja Band because it always reminds me of Naruto and Cast rofl

Business Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dj studios. cuz everyone wants em. and cuz thyre the most stylish since their release

Business Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dj studios. cuz everyone wants em. and cuz thyre the most stylish since their release
ancient katana. its one of those items in which you just achieve feeling like you beat gaia

8,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I'd have to say the panda hat. It is one of the rarest, most expensive, and coolest items in all of gaia behind angelic halo. But yeah, definitely panda hat.
dmy fav is queen dorado

Generous Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Edward 100
The Solarised Night
Lorette Lotus
Until this month, I would have said the Enchanted Strings...but since this month has been incredibly hot and humid, I think that the Queen Dorado takes the cake. It's hot, fiery, passionate, and funky and captures the essence of July quite well, in my opinion.

So Queen Dorado for the win!

You justify your reasoning well however I argue that it represents the "essence" of an American July perhaps. The whole world isn't going through a "humid" July; half of the world is going through winter, believe it or not.

I highly doubt this is place to argue. It's my personal opinion and my own personal reasoning and it captures the essence of my July this year. I didn't realize the contest required me to give a reason that took into consideration the entire world. /shrug. Guess I won't win the contest. Good luck to you and whatever your answer and reasoning was.

Interesting Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lorette Lotus
The Solarised Night
Lorette Lotus
Until this month, I would have said the Enchanted Strings...but since this month has been incredibly hot and humid, I think that the Queen Dorado takes the cake. It's hot, fiery, passionate, and funky and captures the essence of July quite well, in my opinion.

So Queen Dorado for the win!

You justify your reasoning well however I argue that it represents the "essence" of an American July perhaps. The whole world isn't going through a "humid" July; half of the world is going through winter, believe it or not.

I highly doubt this is place to argue. It's my personal opinion and my own personal reasoning and it captures the essence of my July this year. I didn't realize the contest required me to give a reason that took into consideration the entire world. /shrug. Guess I won't win the contest. Good luck to you and whatever your answer and reasoning was.

Interesting Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
time to bunny shop XD heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers