Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Genius

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
My all time favorite July MC is the Steel plated Ninja band. Even today I try to think of a way to get this item, even though I know I can't make 8.6 mil for it. It is a really nice, but simple accessory that some of us use, not just because it is based off of Naruto, but it's stylish look on people's avatars.

9,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
My fav july MC would be this years Queen Dorado, because it's so beautiful, I love every pose it has, normally I only like one or just a few of the MC poses and they also didn't look great by themself, one always had to add some other things to make the avi look great but for this one, you only need a few queen dorados to make an awesome avi.

Tiny Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
My favorite July monthly collectible would be the Panda Hat. heart I love pandas!~ Too bad they are so expensive... crying

Desirable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Koi was my favorite! It reminds me of my favorite movie, Spirited Away and my favorite book, One Fish Two Fish Redfish Blue Fish. Plus it's fun to say, listen, you can use it in a sentence! "Koi Pasa?" "O-Koi" "Koi O Koi can't you love me". smile Plus there's a fun song about fishies--- les poisson les poisson how I love les poisson... biggrin Fish = FUN!
I just wanna lusty scoundrel that's all smile
And I'll give all the money ive bein saving up to my friends

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I WANT ANCIENT KATANA >.<

Koko the Boss's Husband

Moonlight Stalker

The Koi!

The colors are beautiful and I loooove the tail!
Hmm....It has to be the Kitsune Mask!I love it cause it's so traditional.
I've always loved traditional japanese stuff.*w*
Yay!

4,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
my favorite July mc would have to be elegant veil looks great if you wanna have that angelic look

Dangerous Bunny

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I love the Red Veil!

It's a beautiful addition for weapons and cosplay equips!

Unsealed Feeder

15,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
User ImageMy favorite one one is definitely the Ancient Katana from July 2006. I still have it, will never sell it and wear it often proudly! It's still one of the prettiest weapons I think.User Image
ll_Midnight_Echo_ll
It's hard to choose but I'll have to go with the MC February 2010 Scarlet Rose.
I remember thinking this MC is totally worth every single last bit of gold it costs to get one.
It's only has 6 forms, which is less then some, but i like all of the them which is rare
because with most items I would only consider wearing one of the forms provided.
I feel the red speaks to me; it's really beautiful and delicate.
Plus, I liked the cover page so much I drew my own version :]
User Image

ummm.... what about July?
My favorite July MC is the Mecha Form. I used to use it in almost all of my avatars, and I can't even remember why I got rid of it. It was great if you just wanted a shirt, and it was perfect for when I wanted to make a space themed avatar!

Fashionable Fatcat

My Favorite Would Be The Steel-Plated Ninja Band.
In My Personal Opinion, I Find That It Is Worth The Money You Spent For it.
Well, I Never Actually Had Enough Money To Even Buy It
But My Main Reason Is That It Is A Unique Item Which I Rarely See On Avi's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas