Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite July MC is definitely the Enchanted Strings. I've always loved music since an early age, and even though there's no trumpet item (my instrument of choice) that I've seen, the beauty of the Guitar, Violin, and Harp are a wonderful addition to my avatar. biggrin

5,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
All time favorite has got to be July's 2006 Ancient Katana. It's a pretty cool MC that can be incorporated into any outfit.

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
my favorite july monthly collectible is the panda hat because its a nice way to top off an avi and i like pandas !!! So i hope i win and see ya later gaia!!! XP
My favorite July item is probably the Lunar Cowl, from July 2005.
I like lunar-themed items and the color black.
I love how the Lunar Cowl has these two hoodie poses which cover up part of the face.
It gives off this badass, evil, mysterious feel.
My favorite July MC was the July 2006 Ancient Katana & Elegant Veil. It's so pretty!!! I'm sad I missed it :*[ it combined the awesomeness of weaponry with the beauty of draped fabric 4laugh

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite July MC is the panda hat.
Why?
Well, look at my username. lol
I love pandas c: i think theyre adorable <3
i currently have everything panda on gaia [ besides all the kung foo stuff rolleyes ] besides the panda hat and haramaya the panda.
i really hope i get it ;D

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gotta be either Gwee oe Mwee. Both badass dragons, both have cute qualities and both would make an awesome pet.
Ancient Katana

Blessed Millionaire

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100
My all time favorite july collectible is the Steel-Plated Ninja Band that seems to go with any gaian outfit that I could come up with.

Being a fan of Naruto contributes to my love of the item as well as a fan of Kakashi who wears his headband sideways.

Clean Lunatic

Panda hat ! It's cute !

User Image

Generous Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite July collectible is the Steel-plated ninja band, because I was getting into naruto, also an item I've always dreamed of having. ^////^

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
My favorite July collectible is the Steel-plated ninja band, because I was getting into anime and Naruto is what got me started into anime. It's also an item I've always dreamed of having since I started gaia. ^////^

Generous Enabler

My favorite July collectible is the Ancient Katana.
It goes with all my outfits, except this one because I'm a mustached mouse.
But, in general, it goes with all my outfits.
It turns my girlie outfits into something more deadly.

Lonely Lover

My favorite July collectible it the steel-plated ninja band because my BF gifted it to me and it was one of the first items that I got when I joined. It's really cute and I really need to figure out a decent outfit to wear with it ^-^;

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
My fav was katana razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers