Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a July 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite July Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday August 1st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite July MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite July MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a July MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday August 1st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a July 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ancient katana!, elegant, simple, and kool

Girl-Crazy Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite July Collectible was the Steel-Plated Ninja Band b|c it came out right as I started to get into Naruto.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
I like the Enchanted Strings from 2007, looks fantastic for that more sophisticated avi.

Godly Fairy

User Image
The Panda Hat!
Its adorable and I've always wanted one. >3<!
my favourite july mc would have to be elegant veil smile because its chic , flowy and elegant and adds a great touch to an angelic look ^^

Lonely Browser

Lunar Sash is my favorite monthly collectible because I love blue and lunar type of stuff. It also reminds me when I was first around Gaia. I heart it so much. Tis very pretty as well and I have some items to match it all the time. Goes well with avis.

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite is the Ithilldyn Armor. I have always loved armor, and this is a great armor item. The colors are good, the hair is really pretty. Seems to be my favorite out of the two.

Dapper Businesswoman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
All time favorite has got to be July's 2006 Ancient Katana. It's a pretty cool MC that can be incorporated into any outfit. mrgreen
Steel-Plated Ninja Band because I have seen a lot of very well made avis with that item smile
Panda Hat! Everybody loves pandas! I've always wanted to adopt a real panda but that is nearly impossible.... Even vitual panda hats are impossible for me to aquire you see? For obvious reasons, they are cute duh? And adorable... and cuddly.... and wonderful!

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
Oooooo this is difficult..T^T it must be the Kiki kitteh. : D you can't resist it's adorable blue eyes and it's multiple use as a pillow or a fashionable pet. And when you are stranded on an island you have something to eat : D. Brilliant.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
My All-time-favorite collectible?

I'd say Mwee or Gwee the dragon~

Why? - Well they're dragon's and loveable and Gwee had such a sad rejection because of Moira in the comic sad crying poor gwee didn't do anything but try to find a friend

Ace Disaster

20,490 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
My favorite July MC has to be Enchanted Strings.
firstly, because I love everything and anything that relates to music
Secondly, because it reminds me of Ikuto from Shugo Chara (lame reason, I know)
Lastly, just because it's awesome. It can either be simple or fancy depending on what fits your avatar.
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces