Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd have to save my favorite is the Koi. Especially recently.

I was always obsessed with koi as a child. My grandfather had an overgrown pond in his backyard, filled with beautiful golden, black, white, and occasionally red koi fish. They were his most valuable possessions and I came to appreciate them a lot. Recently, my grandfathre died, and it seems to have brought me even closer to koi fish. That item is not only beautiful, but is something that reminds me of my childhood, and my grandfather. c:,

17,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
My new July favorite is Bacchus! I love the divine leopard! <3 And I love the general theme of Roman/Greek elegance. It makes me think of Dionysus, Greek God of wine, grapes, and theater. Oh wait.. Bacchus is the Roman version of Dionysus. Duh. xD Anyway, I love this MC!
I heart The Elegant Veil!

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
          My favourite has to be the Kitsune Mask. Although it isn't super-versatile and it doesn't have a lot of different poses, I think it's really beautiful and I've wanted one ever since I first joined Gaia back in '05. Foxes are one of my favourite animals, and I love masks.

Hello DJ! (I joined your Fan Page on Facebook. ;])

What’s your all time favorite July Monthly Collectible and why!

The Bacchus caught my eye.
I absolutely adore catlike animals, though, I'm allergic to cats.

Leopards are simply wonderful creatures. :}
I used to be all colorful and whatnot...but recently, I have been going with just (mostly) brown.
I think it'll go well with just about anything I wear from now on. Haha.

Once you get the chance to read this, I thank you. <3
my favorite July MC would have to be...

the Ancient Katana....
this is because it's a sword and swords just go well with anything..... or nothing if thats what you like.... but a katana is not just A sword it is the coolest sword ever it was and is a well known weapon throughout the world.

..........and i really like pointy things and sharp things too......they supply a lot of..........fun...

.....*poke - poke*........
My favorite July MC would be the Ancient Katana because unlike other swords, you can wear it in many different ways; sheath ed or unsheathed. Its also a long sword, and I like big/long swords better then short swords because they look more impressive, but the Katana isn't too flashy.
ENCHANTED STRINGS!!!!!!! I loves it!!!!!! first of all, i just love how pretty it is! Music is really important to me, and wearing this shows it.
4laugh 3nodding heart

Melodious Victory

16,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The mecha form is one of my favorites because of it's Gundam & Transformers similarities.

Hygienic Fatcat

July 2006, ancient katana, cliche =)
But you know why it's so great? Because it's very simple, not because it's some ninja accesory. Nicely pixeled and all shiny... Also the first item that caught my eye when I first joined here!

I really love the item although I still miss it from my inventory...I'll go buy it eventually.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
probebly the panda hat because it is soooooooo adorable and i luv pandas. i wanted one but couldnt get one sad

but i would be so smile if i could......
i can only hope

Skilled Shapeshifter

21,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
That would probably be Black Wolf.
I like it because it has any piece of clothing it (top, hat, bottom and even eyes).
Also i like how its purely black and the eyes look epic D: i like how they look as if they are glowing =]

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bacchus is so cool! It's perfect for any Greek outfit!
I'm going to try to keep my answer short and sweet... my favorite July Monthly Collectible is... Drum roll please *drums*

Steel-plated Ninja Band

why?

Because ninjas are awesome, and I want it. heart
I like July 2006's Elegant Veil. >w< It's so cute and adorable. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I like the ribbons in the hair pose the most, it makes your avatar look so pure and innocent 8D whee heart it's so kawaii~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff