Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Elder

The Nogitsune. I think that kimono could be built into something pretty dapper.

That, and I don't look good as a sexy demonette.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like Ascended Demon. I like white XD and I love the whip and wings part of it.

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd have to say January 2008's Masterpieces because, in all honesty, who wouldn't want to be a walking museum?

No, honestly. Who wouldn't?
it would actually be the chain wallet. i've always like that item since it's so simple and can go with almost any avi.

Green Senshi

12,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I'm quite fond of Masterpieces, mainly because I'm an artist (or at least I try to be) so I love items that are based off of artworks that set the standard for art.

Wheezing Heckler

( ♥ ) --- »

Always loved the Angelic Bracelets! They're the classiest.
This is my favorite so far. Because i like the red and black tails. My favorite colors
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a January 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite January Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday January 31st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite January MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite January MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a January MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 31st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a January 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

I REALLY WHAT A EMOBAG VERY NICE
burning_eyes

Sira_Black's Significant Otter

IRL Witch

18,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
"Steampunk is...a joyous fantasy of the past, allowing us to revel in a nostalgia for what never was..."

My Favorite January MC is the angelic parasol. Not because its a sweet item for outfits but because it looks like a Tampon and I usually refer to it as the Angelic Tampon. I just love how funny the icon for this MC looks.

"...It is a literary playground for adventure, spectacle, drama, escapism and exploration. But most of all it is fun!"- George Mann

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
My all time favorite January MC is 2008's Masterpieces.
I use the skin a lot, and the rest of the poses are hidden gems that I tend to rediscover from time to time.

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
My favorite January Monthly collectible is from January 2004. Being Emo bag and Chain wallet.

Unikuro's Senpai

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

The Angelic Pendant. ♥ I especially like that sparkle. *-* It's so shiny.

Versatile Seeker

I must say that my favorite is Gift of the Goddess because I have always found the goddesses to be inspirational in my life and the item itself is very inspiring to create different types of avatars based upon the goddesses themselves.

Invisible Genius

Masterpieces. It was the one item I would always use to have pretty white skin before I got my 'Noire. x3
The Emo Bag. It is about the closest thing to my daily meatspace bag.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff