Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Explorer

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have to say that my fave is >_< Ah it's hard to say!! I love bags so the Emo Bag's right up my alley, but this months MCs are to DIE FOR!!!! I especially adore the horns & wings. The Nogitsune is also really cool & great for Naruto fans. ^_^ Just not my cup a tea.
I made up my mind, this month's MCs are my faves hands down!!!

O.G. Nerd

Majnun is my favorite January MC. It's so... swishy. It's got a great energetic movement in the wraps. And the story is so bittersweet; Derek and the Domino's "Layla" is based on the same story (besides the George/Patty/Eric triangle...)

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
for me definitely last years, layla.
the white/grey and pink everything goes so well with my avatar lol, but if i didn'd have this avi the girt of the goddess was my absolute favorite!

Romantic Businesswoman

17,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
My favorite MC is the Gothic Veil, because it is a beautiful set. My favorite combination with it is the Scarf and the Corset Dress. heart 4laugh

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I quite like Majnun. I liked the Passionate Poetry pose xd

Enduring Phantom

Ascended Demon is my favorite because I like the idea of taking a generally pure color such as white and making a demon item out of it. 4laugh
January 2007 Gift of the Goddess because it was the first monthly collectible i bought from months of saving, fishing, selling and games @_@
good times
Hmm, Favorite January MC?

I'd have to saaaaayyyy

The Newest one, Ascended Demon

Why?
Because it's so darn sexy >w<~

It has a lot of awesome poses as well [Loooove the Tail]

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myself, I've always loved Assassin's Guise. It's just so dark and I've always loved it since it came out originally. It makes me feel so nostalgic just thinking about it, when I first came on here.

Fashionable Fatcat

Defintly the chain wallet. It's so pretty and stylish and it looks good with almost anything.

6,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
My favorite is without a single doubt in my mind... Nogitsune.! It consists of my two favorite colors in the entire world which are red and black. It could also go along very well with my current avatar and any I could make mostly. It's just perfect for me, calling out my name.!

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
My favorite Jan collectable is this years collectable. I like the theme of it, foxy black and red. I love reds and blacks so why not add a red/black fox to my collection. This item would be used to complete my ultimate dream avatar.

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image

My favourite January MC is...this year's! I love the Ascended Demon, with its belty-ness and those cute little wings; I've been wanting white horns foreverrrrrr~

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nogitsune would have to be my favorite. I love foxes, they're my all time favorite animal, plus, I'm OBSESSED with the color red wink

Original Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I really like the masterpieces item. I love how it incorporates famous works of art into avatar clothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff