Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Elemental Wings. Hands down.

They were the precursor to all these awesome new wing items, and hey, who doesn't love roaming around ZOMG with fire wings?

Quotable Businessman

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
My favorite January MC of all time has to be Masterpieces. I love the fine arts, and there was a classical appeal to this MC. Aswell, the "David w/o Hair" option gave many Gaians an inexpensive alternative to using "white body dye" or another white skin changing item, thus coming in very handy for me for many of my avatars and arena entries. However, Demonic Pendant was a beautiful item to, giving an avatar must versatitlity and variety with the shining or not shining option. Both amazing items, but Masterpieces definitely takes the win.

Supreme Bro

26,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I don't know... I guess my favorite would be this month's Ascended Demon. I love the pure white. It isn't like those angelic blues, so I like it. I am doubtful that I will ever get one, though. confused

6,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
minaminolover
WolfOfTheSilverMoon13
My favorite is without a single doubt in my mind... Nogitsune.! It consists of my two favorite colors in the entire world which are red and black. It could also go along very well with my current avatar and any I could make mostly. It's just perfect for me, calling out my name.!

Donates blood to you!

Thank you.!
My all time favorite January Monthly Collectible would have to be the January 2005: Demonic Pendant & Angelic Bracelet!

There are not many great look pendants and the Demonic Pendant just matches any dark avatar.

And the Angelic Bracelet is just a well done pixel.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I don't really know much about that stuff but if it's ok i kindov like Anything I like alot of them and since I've never had any I would say that I like all of them and it's ok if I don't win at all I'll just like to try my favourite one would be Acsended demon 4laugh
My favorite is the nine tailed fox it looks so awesome i have a great avi made up for it already that has that whole type of theme heart heart
Assassin's Guise. SO very BA XD

Devout Shapeshifter

26,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
masterpieces hands down! the van gogh references are brilliant!!! i love the sculpture skin too! heart

Eternal Gaian

22,825 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
Looking back at all of January's Monthly Collectibles, my favorite one is probably Masterpieces from 2008, which I actually have equipped right now. My main reason for getting it was because the scarf that's one of the equips reminded me of the Angelic Scarf, which I gave up on getting years ago. sweatdrop

5,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Nogitsune is my favorite. It reminds me of the pokemon Ninetails. Anyway, I think it is a very cool collectible. The red and black look very cool, and have nine tails is awesome. The mask and necklace fit very well together too. In Nogitsune, I like all the items, but the nine tails is the best out of all.

Romantic Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My favorite January monthly collectible would have to be January 2004: Emo Bag & Chain Wallet. I remember when they first came out. I was so in love with my Emo Bag. It would pretend that it would hold my hair brush and my gel pens in it so I could hang out in the forums. It would go with all of my outfits. It was so cute. I had a chain wallet as well but gave it to my boyfriend at the time.

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think this month's MC's are both the best. They're new, unique, and well, what aren't they?! xD
The Assassin's Guise, Its all black and shadow-y looking :3

8,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favourite January MC is Layla.
I love Layla & Majnun story and I always get emotional when I think about that. I was really happy when I saw this item on marketplace.
It's my favorite item on Gaia heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces