Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
[ΛΩ]

I had a hard time chosing a favourite item, but in the end I think this honour would go to the Winged Anklets. They're one of the prettiest collectibles and pretty much go with any avatar that has a gold theme. They're one of the iconic Gaian items, too.

[ΨΣ]

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
the Ancient Katana, because eventhough, i never had one, i feel like it a goal of mine to get one, and it how the katana is position with the avt,

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
the july one because its my birthmonth and it looks good on me smile
Mine is the Nightmare Crown. It shows off the power of darkness in a symplistic design. And the Glowing Circlet is just epic.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nightmare Sash. But all the light/dark items are collectible to me.

Patriotic Phantom

10,225 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
August 03's. They're stylishly smexy and totally worth their price. o_o so expensive... I want the 03s D:<

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
What is your all time favorite August Monthly Collectible and why?
I like August 2004, because on the laurels, it has a shine effect that most of my friends enjoy! and the winged anklets were the first anklets that came out in Gaia and would perfectly with an angelic avatar! Also, These items on an avatar look beautiful together!(: ThankYOU!~~~

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nitemare Sash Because I love the ways to use it and as its black It goes well with pretty well everything and can be easily fit together

Dapper Phantom

14,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Golden Laurels.
They're my favourite because a good friend gave me their pair when they left gaia, so they always remind me of her. They were the first very shiny item I had, and great fun to dress around.

IRL Trash

The Uncanny Form from last year's August letter.
              I'm a huge fan of the tattoos and different skins offered on Gaia, and I think those are some of the more fun skins. Honestly, I'd love to see more "skin-art" for our avatars.

Dangerous Vampire

My favourite is the August 2004 collectable - winged anklets. No other reason than I use them most out of all the August collectables I have.

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Definitly the '07 Summoning Tome. It had a lot of different forms, and is a pretty flexible item if you are going for themed avis. It has a little of everything - 2 versions, different positions, and animal transfomations and companions.

Generous Consumer

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
The Lusty Scoundrel, because my mother use to read a bunch of books like this and every time I see it I'm reminded of good memories.
All these stupid silly songs keep trying to catch your ear

I've always personally liked August MC's. Maybe because my birthday is in August. Or maybe because they're cool, I guess it depends. xD

But my FAVORITE would have to be... Mmm, this is tricky. xD I'm gonna have to say...

Golden Laurels.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But I always liked Greek myths or anything that made me think about it. And when I saw the laurels, I wanted them. But they've just inflated too much and aren't worth it now a days. And even though it's a simple item with only 2 poses, it's really popular. And in the same month was anklets, which remind me of the same thing as well.

So that's my answer.

Though this month's is nice! A solar sash to match the nightmare one before. And I suppose a Solar crown will come out in a few months? Can't wait. :3

I'm trying desperately, it's just so hard to persevere

Barton Regular

Gwee the Dragon! The behind my head pose gives the most awesome head wings ever heart heart heart I used to wear it all the time with my old outfits. I drew my avatar with those wings in place of ears. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff