• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
summoning tome because of the dragons biggrin

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like the Sash alot it can help you out with a white or an angelic look.

Lucky Cat

12,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
My personal favorite in the Uncanny Form from lat year, I love different skins and the camo skin and rainbow one were amazing!

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
For me it would have to be Gwee the Dragon! I like to collect animal items, and Gwee is adorable! It's just a shame it was released before "I am" poses. Running around towns as a Gwee would be fun.

Wheezing Raider

The Golden Laurels are my favorite August MC ever. I love them because they're gold, and are easy to work in to outfits. Plus they were one of my first MC's that I donated for.

Greedy Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
User Image
momo monkey.
It gave me somethin to kick.

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I want to say August of 2004, the Winged Anklets because it's one of the "old school" items that defines Gaia biggrin But, I wasn't a member of Gaia at that time so I have to say honestly it was Gwee the Dragon of August 2006, because I love dragons, and pets, and Gwee is so cute!

Fluffy Disaster

The Nightmare Sash, Summoning Tome or Gwee The Dragon. The many poses for the items and how they look give them a lovely appeal and they can be used to create so many tremendous looking avatars. They are overall all lovely items.

Dedicated Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
nitemare crown is better beceause of the fact that its more dark and you can tell the devlopers put alot of work in to the Collectibles and made two great items but the nightmore crown is better looking.
I like Gwee The Dragon because he's the best and only dragon on gaia. Plus he's a dragon who doesn't like dragons. Like another said he is a good companion. I like it but i dont have one but i wish i could.

Kaikoloren's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
August 2004 with the Golden Laurels and Winged Anklets.
When I first started collecting the MCs on Gaia, my friend gave me both of them to start out my collection. They've become a very important part of my collection, and two of my absolute most favorite items.

Cuddly Wife

Crown, cuz it fits me perfect.

Lazy Bunz's Waifu

Mewling Lover

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

I wanna be praised from a New Perspective
But leaving now would be a good idea

User Image

Whip of Fire because it made my avi look powerful, dominant and sexy!User Image

User Image

So catch me up I'm getting out of here
heart Can we fast-forward till you go down on me? heart

User Image

Shriiiimps's Waifu

Mage

I like the August 2010 collectible and i want one because of it's angelic qualities. I really like things that are white and pure. ^_^ especially the solar sash. it's so elegant smile heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff