Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Winged Anklets because I love feet accessories, and the Winged Anklets are really lovely, I like angelic stuff.

Moonlight Healer

Hail, o' great liege of the ancient woods, ruler of the deepest forest...

My favourite August MC is Nitemare Sash from 2009.

I try to get all those 'demonic' items. Let's get it straight - Gaians love them! The more you get, the more span. Dress up demonic and you'll rock, no kidding. I like rocking, I'm sure you like it too ;P

The Ravens are on the wings!
User Image

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
My favourite would have to be the Summoning Tome because of its variety. It wasn't solely a "dark" item, nor was it solely a "light" item. The white or black books looked awesome and were very detailed; they also added a distinct wizardy feel to one's avvie, which was lacking before the collectible came out. The dragons are also very cool (I happen to have one at my back right now) and these seem to be the more popular form of the Tome. The ravens and the owls also add something to one's avvie that hadn't been done before. Essentially, the Summoning Tome was awesome because pretty much anyone could use it no matter what their avvie looked like; it had a theme, but not one so overpowering that it alienated a large group of users. Therefore, my favourite August collectible is the Summoning Tome. 4laugh
My fave collectible for August would most definitely be the Nitemare Crown! The crown has a nice dark and evil look that complements mainly every Gaia avatar. 3nodding
You really out-did yourselves on Solar Sash, my new favorite (which is the whole reason why I'm doing this, of course wink ). I'm normally a fan of the older MCs, but when I saw that MC, I was blown away. All of the poses are amazing accessories in their own right, and not a pose is wasted. The best part? That flowing, majestic Sun God's Cloak. It makes you feel regal, powerful, and beautiful... just like it's namesake Sun God! That pose alone should make it worth a million gold, but Gaians fortunate enough to be able to make it a star piece of their ensemble for under 100k! Congratulations guys! You really did a fantastic job on this one!

Hunter

I love Uncanny Form from august 2009. I love using skins as the finishing touch on a great avvi, and there's so many ways to use Uncanny Form! heart

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
August 2003- DJ Studio Headphones, because they make you have a classy look, and it goes with every avatar I make.

August 2004- Golden Laurels and Winged Anklets, because they they have that special Angelic thing to it, that makes every avatar look good.

August 2008- The Lusty Scoundrel, because of the Oiled Skin, it makes every avatar shine with lust.

August 2009- Uncanny Form and Nitemare Sash, because they both have different things that go on your avatar, and look the best with demonic ones.

heart

Precious Sweetheart

9,400 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My favorite August MC is definitely my Gwee the Dragon she has so much personality. Her name is Gweenith Paltrow and she is the kind of diva that likes to look her best.She has a variety of poses. This one is to showcase her beautiful wings. Check them out but no flash photography.
2007 was my favorite. I love the plasma gear, its a fun lightsaber.
My favorite August-brought MC would have to be the Winged Anklets. Ever since I joined Gaia, I have adored them. With just a single pose, they make a bold statement. Your avi is light as air when you adorn them, and as majestic as Eirmehz. They can accompany nearly any avi, light, dark, or panchromatic.

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I love Gwee The Dragon! It looks alot different from most of the other companion items which is only one of the reasons I love it so much. I also think that its extremely adorable!! Gwee is definatly my favorite August MC and probably my favorite MC out of all of them as well.

Invisible Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite MC, without a doubt is the Nightmare Sash, from August 2009. Its elegant, but its dark. Its suave, but mysterious. What's not to love about the best parts of life...elegance, mystery, and a dark side to it all. cool
i like this year's august collectible, the solar sash....it makes me look like an angel covered in satin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff