Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a huge fan of the classic Golden Laurels. Tey're old and yet still usable for a lot of things. I like them much more than silver ones, because these have the essence of "look at me! i'm almighty and awesome because the Gaia Gods granted me a wreath of laurels!" It's been my quest for ages on Gaia, and is on many of the dream avatars I've made in the past.

Unforgiving Warlord

15,350 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The August 2009 MC. I like the different skins you can chose from and the different ways to wear the ribbon are cool.

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
My favorite August Monthly Collectible has to be the Uncanny Form item of 2009. Because it is so versatile that I can wear it with most of my avatars. I love the rainbow and porcelain skin forms the most! In fact, I'm wearing it now!
My favorite monthly collectible is the Nitemare sash because when I first saw it, I really wanted it and still do!

5,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MY fave August MC has to be 'Gwee the Dragon' It's magical and cute, just like every other character Gaia has brought forth. You just have to love them.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd have to say August 2007: Summoning Tome. I love the little green frog thing, because of it's color! Green is my favorite color, especially pastel green, 'cause it's just so.. cute. I may like rock and punk music, but.. I can like cute things too! No more judgment! > 3<

6,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Winged Anklets, because they have an old fashioned look about them. They really portray the "old" Gaia and how items used to look.

Interesting Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I haven't be able to get a hold of any of the MC's but the Nitemare Crown looks marvelous.

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
The crown~
Because it can complete my dream avi instead of the ugly heart shaped crown. 8D

Sunieepo's Partner

My favorite August Monthly Collectable is the Golden Laurels. I love this MC because the Laurels add a simple and elegant touch to any avatar. It's hard to overuse them, because there are only two poses avalible, but they stand out well. They are the perfect addition to elegant and golden avatars. That's why I love the Golden Laurels and they are my favorite MC from August of all time. ( Though I haven't owned them yet, they look good on my tekteks and other avatars! xd )

I spent some time on this on vacation, so I hope I win. :3

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
nitemare sash most definitely. The whole concept fits me down to a T. As you can see by my avi,I am the stuff of nitemares.

Wicked Lionheart

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
The Lusty Scoundrel is definitely my favorite August MC. I adore backgrounds, and Lusty Scoundrel has, by far, the best background I've ever seen on a Monthly Collectible. <3 It also has beautiful, flowing red hair, two lovely companions, and the romantic breeze. Unfortunately, I've never been able to afford it, but it's stunning. :3
June 2005 the phoenix circlet, was the reason why i joined gaia, i fell in love with the item :]
i would have to say my favourite is Solar Sash because i find it goes really nice with all of my items and would be very nice to have on and be able to have a wider option to choose from to wear and it adds a nice elegant touch to my avatar as you can see my avatar is very light colors and it would go really nice with it and i just love it so much <3 smile
my favourite must be the uncanny form.
i like the porcelain doll thing especially, because it's beautiful but a bit creepy at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff