Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I like the '04 items best~ Nothing beats the classic Golden Laurels/Winged Anklet combo~ heart

Witty Lover

9,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Loiterer 100
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

'04's Golden Laurels.
I have always been a fan of mythology, so I chose Golden Laurels because it reminds me of all the awesome gods and such~ Plus, it's looks amazing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dangerous Sex Symbol

20,015 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
July 2006: Ancient Katana best item that was made in 2006 makes all your avatars look relly relly cool with all the swords i wish u had a time were u had alot of the old mc back or a bundle of them so u can have them like a random bundle of mc old prizes and new prizes from 2003-2010 items and stuff or after this year have alot of them or could be somthing idk just some ideas I LOVE MONTHLY COLLECTIBLES

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Summoning Tome - August 2007 is my favorite MC because I'm a big fan of dragons. The Raven and Owls were also awesome. I just enjoyed this MC when it came out it had all nice animals which matched my avatars.

Beloved Darling

My favorite August Monthly Collectible is the Nitemare Sash, because it makes every outfit look positively stunning. Whenever I'm not sure my avatar is dressed nice enough, I put this on, and it looks awesome. Sometimes I think of it more than an accessory smile
I like the nightmere crown because it looks dark and cool o.o biggrin

Dapper Inquisitor

Gotta be Winged Anklets; I love the cute little wings.
omg i deff love the crown i makes me feel like that one lady from alice and wonderland biggrin
i love red too its my fav color biggrin
thank you gaia i love you guys biggrin

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I absolutely love the Gwee from August of 2006! I remember when it first came out and I just absolutely fell in love with it!
I love dragons, and the Gwee is so fantastically adorable that I just can't stand it!!! :3
There's also a number of ways to equip it, and (as my avi relatively clearly shows) I love plushies and critters! I remember when most of the MCs since about two thousand five came out, and I have to say that, for the August ones, I immediately bought two Gwees! Who wouldn't love something so small and cute and adorable?

Also, they remind me of the fire lizards from the Dragon Riders of Pern series, which is an excellent series altogether. :]

princuss's Husband

Feral Hunter

The summoning tome.
I like magically things. And the dragons... those are beautiful.
Aaand the frog is cute wink

Aged Survivor

I love the August 2009 Nitemare Sash the most because wrapping yourself with a pure black sash in various different poses never looked so good!
My favorite would have to be the Winged Anklets. They're cute, angelic and go with almost any crazy outfit : P I really how the little wings float at the sides, and they really complement the golden color of the anklets.

(Hopefully I shall have it one day~)
i actually like the Solar sash, because it gives some light to an avitar like mine, thats white
Oh golly. If I had to choose, it'd be the August '03 headphones... (both of them.)

I love them because they're pretty cool-looking, and I have some sort of headphone obsession for my avatar. I already own the Class Headphones, the GO Headphones, and I'm working on the zOMSoundtrack Earphones as you read this. I'm constantly wearing the former two on my avi.

I'm begging my family for some headphones that look like the DJ Studio ones for Christmas in RL as well, seeing as I own a pair similar to the GO Phones (white). My intense feelings for these musical devices cannot be surpassed. (Okay, that's a lie, but it's pretty hard to break.)

Nevertheless, I don't own either of them, but I'm working on it.

WHY MUST IT BE SO EXPENSIVE. D':

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Ah man I looove the Summoning Tome!!!! I love anything involving magic!! The dragons are so cool and the tomes themselves are epic! The dual nature of the item is wicked and those little owls are just too cute!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff