Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Tactician

My favorite October MC would be the 2011 one, Rogue Bravado.
I love the swords and the background and they can be worn with multiple types of outfits~

Tipsy Phantom

Coco kitty had it in an old account I lost. I miss it so much..

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
The Grunny because it was one of the first zOMG themed crews I had ever done. It was highly distracting to watch a bunch of bunnies hop around in Shallow Seas and not knowing who was who until you selected them xD Good times.

HD LCD's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

My favorite October MC would have to be the Devil Tail. Ever since my first days on Gaia in 2005 I was drawn to it more than any other item, and always have been. I sort of love creepy things so October MC's are always my favorite. A couple weeks ago I sold most everything I had to buy the one I'm wearing now so that I could finally fulfill my 7 year long Gaia dream. ^^

Dapper Seeker

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
I personally love this months collectable. heart

Dapper Prophet

DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a October 2012 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday November 5th 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite October MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your best entry and reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a October MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
  • Entries must not include any explicit or inappropriate words or phrases.

When the contest has ended, Monday November 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a October 2012 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

I'll say coco kitty plushie. It was my first item worth anything, and I had it for the longest time on my other account. Everytime I thought of cat or kitty I would think of the coco kitty plushie. Best memories.

Shameless Lunatic

Coco kitty. heart
You can never have enough coco, or kitties.

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
Oh so many choices! Umm Gotchi vail..No! Coco kitty....No. I know now. Mwee the dragon. He is soo cute! I always wanted one but could never get it D:
I really liked the Gothic Veil, no doubt about it. heart
October 2005 CoCo Kitty Plushie.
I love the kitty plushies and CoCo is one of my favorite MCs to ever come out.

Salty Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Grunny.
Who doesn't like green bunnies?

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Devil Tail.
'Cause you can't say you don't like it. It's simple and that's what I like in that. It's MAJESTIC.

Shirtless Man-Lover

The wind security blanket! was the first item i ever quested after, and who doesn't like snuggling under a blankie?

Witty Millionaire

I loved the Gothic Veil in my noob days for some reason
not that I ever when this s**t but here goes xp

hotdo999's One That Got Away

Devil Tail, because it's so demonic and truly represented the Halloween Event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff