Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taken Puppy

9,525 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Ive never gotten one. >~< But on my old account I saw Gothic Veil. And I loved that one. ^^ So um.. Gothic Veil! >~<

Feral Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'd have to say the Grunny. Because not only is it a cute item all by itself, but it's a big part of Gaian history and reminds me of all that was going on with the outbreaks and the G-corp when I first joined. It represents the fun events that Gaia always comes up with to suck us into something more than just gold farming. smile

Tipsy Smoker

black widow because its so cute, and the colors are great to go with a lot of other items
Probably the shadow spirit due to the kinda extract thought behind a living shadow.

Bunny

Coco Kitty hands down. I was so happy when Gaia came out with another kitty plush of a different color and with unique poses/positions (I always used to equip it on my avatar's face and back). Though it was a bit of a bummer that we can't hold it with the avatar's arms down, I really like that pose with the Kiki Kitty.

Well, I loved it so much that I ended up buying two for 9k each when they were released. * V *

Shirtless Trader

My favorite October monthly collectible would be the Grunny , Because who doesn't love a green rabbit with red eyes?

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I dont really like the wail... nothing there that i enjoy... So the instrument would be my favorite...

Questionable Genius

The coco kitty heart I love cats and it has some adorable poses.

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Coco kitty is a nice one. I like cats.

Interesting Conversationalist

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
My favourite October collectible has to be Devil Tail, but sadly I can't afford one emotion_facepalm

Invisible Exhibitionist

мιѕтєя, мιѕтєя вεαυτïƒυl,
ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ¢σмє αи∂ ќïṡṡ тнє иιgнт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My personal favorite would be golden fleece, because you can both look like an absolutely adorable golden lamb & be fashionable with a cute gold scarf. It's not something I'd actually wear, though. The dreamer's dust, however, I definitely would equip; it's blue, has a mystical feeling to it, and goes well with a lot of outfits.

Familiar Friend

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So I have to say the Grunny from 2007 . It is just so adorable . >3<

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Coco Kitty was my absolute favorite MC of October. There was this innocence to it, I just can't explain, so cute yet so simple at the same time.

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Kiki Kitty Plushie heart

I've Been Trying To Get This M.C Ever since And Still Have Not Gotten it yet my friend is also helping me get it but still no luck also i need Kiki Kitty Plushie for my dream avii smile
gaia_nitemareleft OMG Hat! gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces