Welcome to Gaia! ::

coco kitty =^u^=

Fashionable Vampire

Rogue Bravado has got to be my favorite October MC.

That background is gorgeous!

Hilarious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gothic Veil, cause it's pretty! mrgreen

Aekea Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well I never really had a Collectible so i cant really say, but i do like the one were having now.

Fashionable Conversationalist

What’s your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why!
The angelic sash is beautiful and adds elegance to every thing.
The devil tail is just amazing, you could never go wrong with such an item, well, if you could ever afford it that is.

Distinct Shapeshifter

my favorite would have to be the rogue bravado cause i want to be able to make a character just like the guy in the photo but that's only possible with the item, plus i like the double swords piece of it. its so amazing it could probably do this exclaim eek burning_eyes in real life.

Devoted Smoker

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
mine has to be the devil tail.

one of the best tails on gaia in its sheer simplicity, and it matches up with almost any outfit. i just wish i was a gaian back then to get it because oh is it ever so expensive now.

Fashionable Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My favorite October MC? Probably a grunny, cuz their really frightening if you think about it, red eyes, razor sharp teeth, ect. But...you guys... It's a bunny.

Blazing Smoker

Mine would have to be the Devil Tail!

Simple enough to love <3
Goes with almost everything~~

I've always wanted it since I've joined Gaia~
& At the moment it's right down Ungettable!
Sucks.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Athlete 50
I love a lot of October items this year. I really want sly the black fox and the triplet items. I love the colors of them and design

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
My favorite MC has to be the ancient katana. I had always wanted it ever since i started on gaia because i love oriental swords and it is one of the best Monthly collectibles that has been introduced yet in my opinion smile

Tipsy Hunter

At the risk of being repetitive, my choice would be Coco Kitty. It's one of the most beloved Gaia mascots, and besides it's way too cute! <3

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Devi Tail, of course it's not like I'll win...but they say the more you believe something the more likely it'll come true so I WILL WIN biggrin

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
My favorite Mc from october, was on the first time i joined Gaia. The Gothic veil is both mysterious and beautiful and very well be the all time favorite for most. when i first got enough gold to purchase this item, i wore it all the time ^^ but due to recent event i had to sell my favorite MC to afford my dream avi <3

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Golden Fleece!
IT`S SO FLUFFAYYY...! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash