Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
My all time favorite October Monthly Collectible is the October Monthly Collectible of 2005. Which is the Wind Security Blanket. I really like the story of the Wind Security Blanket, "The son of the Wind God, Kaze, was once given a blanket by his father in order to protect him from the wild. He carried this blanket with him everywhere he went until he was old enough to fend for himself." I like how the son of the Wind God, Kaze was given this blanket by his father and it protected him from the wild. I think it is cute how he carried the blanket with him everywhere he went until he was old enough to defend himself.

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I just like it! heart xp
Ghastly instruments, definitely! ^_^

Dapper Member

2,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kong Sang Scarf because it is just soooo coooool
Coco kitty.

I have dreams about it....

/meow.

Fashionable Genius

My favorite MC is Ghastly instruments, it's awesome ^^

Interesting Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I especially liked the Kong Scarf from 2008. It is a great color and the different shapes it takes give you such a nice range of effects. It is great for accessorizing lots of different outfits and giving them a special flare. Great design job! biggrin
A CoCo Kitty Plushie. It was adorable! It was also my first MC ever. ;=;
the grunny of course geen bunny smile
Ghastly Instruments ftw

Apocalyptic Reindeer

10,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Coco Kitty, by far. I love black cats. Coco Kitty was also one of the first kitties I knew about, and I spent many long hours trying to raise money for one. ^.^

Beloved Carpenter

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
I've never really been able to afford any specialty limited time item here on Gaia, but i really like the creativity and graphics that goes into each item. I really like how every month there's something new to try. I don't think there was a collectible that i've seen and didn't like. yum_puddi

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
can i have it?

Savage Reveler

10,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
The first monthly collectable Item I got was the golden laurels. Everyone had them, they were pretty cool, being a victor smile the site has changed lots over the years, along with my accounts.
never had an Oct. MC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces