Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Coco kitty is my favorite. It was the very first item I quested. I finally got it awhile ago. :'))

Friendly Lunatic

Coco Kitty. cat_ninja
The sneaky dark little counter part to the Kiki Kitty. Such a cute item and it basically went to every avi I made. Before I was hacked, I nicknamed mines Noir since the name fit so perfectly for it.
Well that's my item pick for the month of October. cat_sweatdrop

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
The kong sang scarf, I mean, it's amazing how they took an item that normally would be black and turn it blue! it has everything even if I want to look girly like the bow, also, was my very first item along with the Dreamer's dust that was gifted to me to the gaian who invited me... and she isn't even playing anymore crying

Invisible Millionaire

Ermagawd.
    I loved the Gothic Veil...it was (i think) the first MC I ever purchased.
    Honestly, it was just so cute and dark with the bows on my avi's head.
    I think I'm going to go buy it now.
    Excuse me.
Most definitely Coco. I have a few others, but Coco is on top. ^_^

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
October 2003 monthly letter. The one with the devil's tail. It was my very first "DI" lol. Before they became monthly collectibles. It is a very memorable item. I know I'm too late for the contest, I just wanted to put it out there.
Coco Kitty Plushie! It's adorable and a classic.

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
my favorite monthly collectible is October 2003, because I love Devil Tail! I've always wanted it but it's super expensive.

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
I really love the Will-o-the-Wisp because this collectible is so cool ! The title is so fun to say , haha ! WILL -O -THE-WISP ! :O This was the October 2009 collectible and can be used in many creative ways. It can be worn as a lovely glowing cloak, with a dark outfit so it stands out and gives it a mysterious look . It has a cool hairstyle which is slicked back at the top; with a nice silvery blue colour. You can wear the wispy spirit tail which replaces your legs , making you look like a ghost! It also has orbs of light that dance around you in the dark ! This item is really great for accenting your look ; and can be used with so many other items ! To make this item EVEN MORE lovable , you can BE the ghost (which looks SO cute) and hang around with your friends ! You can create many looks as well , like , you can be a creepy or scary ghost with blood or scars, or you can be a half human or ghost, and you can be a mysterious stalker or child . With the cloak, you can even be a SNOW FAIRY! This item really stimulates my imagination, and is easy to use with many different outfits. I hope others enjoy this item too. I really prefer doing the spooky look ! (: <3 ~ WILL-O-THE-WISP ~ haha.. (: It's also not VERY expensive ; quite affordable. (:

~ c0rrosion.<3

Rich Noob

Coco kitty; I think it was the first MC I ever purchased for around 8000 gold (which was a lot for me at the time! ) I still have my kitty and now he's worth a lot more ! 4laugh

Profitable Businessman

4,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
coco kitty . i like it because i always wanted it from since my friend showed me it

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I liked the Bloody Mary collection, cause it had such a unique spin to all the old Gaiaians (?). =D xd

Hilarious Gaian

I would like the devil tail though i never got a monthly collectible before

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas