Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

The Coco Kitty - 2005

It was one of the first items I quested for actually ^^ There's many plushies/animal items on Gaia these days, but the the adorable little black kitty will probably always be my favorite.

Dapper Prophet

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Skrillex - My Name Is SkrillexUnable to identify Vimeo video URL. cat_mrgreen
Quote:

chibiusa-chanpop rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Mournful Wail cause i like the eye shadow and vampire black lips and the scary background they look so creepy in a awesome way biggrin heart heart heart whee whee
My favorite October MC was the one back in 2006 because it was the first item on Gaia that I wanted when I joined.

Cleric

Coco kitty~

SO KAWAIII~~ <333 Lub it

Ohii's Waifu

Sweetest Lunatic

¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Gothic Veil. It's very useful for a lot of avatars.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright Wind Security Blanket: October 2005 gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
It is just by far the most adorable item on Gaia, it's cute it has both my favorite colors and whoever doesn't choose that as their favorite october item is either a silly goose or looking for something pricey.

Demonic Seeker

Taemins Lover
I can't say because I have just joined recently and I haven't seen them. But I hope to get some soon. heart

Check them out here : http://www.gaiaonline.com/collectibles/museum/

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
i dont kno 4 sure wat i would like because this is my first yr on gaia but i guess i would like anything as long as it is something i can use.

goresoul's King

Friendly Smoker

9,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Probably the Kong Sang Scarf. My friend showed me it and it looked pretty cool, if yr not including the fact that I just like scarfs razz

Angelic Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My favorite October MC is Kong Sang Scarf.

I love the scarfs and this is very lovely

Tipsy Poster

Eh...might as well give this a try...

I liked the Wind Security Blanket ('05). It makes me feel so...cuddly. emotion_kirakira

User Image

LOOK AT HOW CUDDLY MY AVI LOOKS LIKE THIS!!

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

My favorite October MC is the Black Widow.
      I like Spiders so yah. lol

Gracious Worshipper

I would have to say the devil tail, Its awesome.

Enduring Gaian

My favorite would have to be Fallen King! I think it was a very well thought out design, I could tell someone was putting some love into that MC. It's one of those items where I like everything that it can be rather than picking and choosing a couple. The hair is super cool, and the little broken crown is very elegant in a corrupted kind of way emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff