Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iori Asakura's Husband

Newbie Noob

2012 Ghastly Instruments but why I like it, just for the white hair but I'll be cool to see the next Monthly Collectible animated.

Partying Streaker

8,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Shadow Spirit
cause i always feel like there is something in the shadows behind me. so it lets me show that on my avi.

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite is Golden Fleece. I'm a Greek myths fanatic and it was one of the things that first caught my eye when I first arrived at Gaia. XD

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
I think 2008's Dreamer's Dust was my fave October MC.

It was just so pretty and so useful in a lot of my avis.

I miss it. crying
Grunny! because it was the year I joined and it's cute.

Friendly Millionaire

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Coco Kitty, because I love cats and how their are a variety of poses you can use.

Mega Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
My favorite October monthly collectible as of now is "Golden Fleece" from 2009, because it's super cute.

Dapper Explorer

My favorite October MC would be Gaia's 2003 Devil Tail because I'm into the dark demon kind of items and this was the coolest looking out there.

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
my all time favorite october monthly collectible is from 2010 Mwee the Dragon & Ruby Pendant, even though i hadn't joined yet it is still a favorite. why i think it's because it has a dragon involved i do like dragons so thats why it would be my favorite

Dedicated Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite is Mwee the Dragon heart from Oct 2010, Because he is so cute, & a bit like Gwee, his cousin. I really like all the baby dragons.
Uh well... I had never gotten an MC and I'm not pretty knowledgeable nor am I good at remembering over such things. but I had cast my eyes upon some MCs that I find cool no matter what they are... that's just how Gaia rocks with so many designs and awesome items.

Though I'm saving up to actually get an MC which might take forever.. but mah!

PS: Advance congratz to the winner!! xd

fantasyfanXD's Fangirl

Shoujo Vampire

19,775 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
i felt this one is the best one! it's so cool! whee

Desirable Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite would be Dreamer's Dust from October 2008. Although Mwee the Dragon and Golden Fleece are both very cute, and Black Widow is awesome (for vampires like moi), I still like Dreamer's Dust the best cause I'm a dreamer. My favorite time of the day is night (not just cause I'm a vampire, but) because I love sleeping and dreaming. Dreamer's Dust has everything I need to start my imagination. Too bad I didn't join Gaia yet back then, so I didn't buy it D:
I particularly like the wings and the background whee
My favorite is Mwee the dragon. It's sleek and cute. Make a great counterpart to Gwee.

Fashionable Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart
II Thorki II
Ghastly instruments..because its so darn purty. <3
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items