Adventuring Cat

10,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Lols, I'd end up donating it anyway XD
the squid is awesome no doubt about it emotion_awesome

Cluttered Ladykiller

ok i LOVE that site i have been to it its so awesome soo i have been on it its awesome very awesome

Greedy Friend

6,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
can wait biggrin

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Well i love this contest because welll im probably gonna lose it but i love how the website makes things you thought you would never like and makes them look like you want to see it! Like i never thought i would like Twilight Breaking Dawn but it gives it a good story line and a good summary! I also learned about different movies i never heard of and a good sounding artist i should look into! I think that website was a good idea! biggrin BTW goodluck everyone. Im going to need it! heh heh
Excellent! Kalamari Castle has the cutest little squid thing 3nodding

O.G. Cub

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Americans: What'r you talking about? America's not gonna be destroyed.
Me: Never? Rome was destroyed, Greece was destroyed, Persia was destroyed, Spain was destroyed, all great countries are destroyed. Why not yours? How much long do you think your country will last? Forever?
The 57th Medical Detachment

Cute_BoyZ25's Significant Otter

Lonely Noob

this is un4notice. this is what i like about 'Kalamari Kastle'.... well, to be honest with this. i believe i never enter to these before... unfortually, i want to try... even if i dont win in randomly pick. its good to know that i tried than next time, when im lucky enough. i might even win something. anyways, as i have read... the best thing i like about the 'Kalamari Kastle' is that the 'Kalamari Kastle' would honestly give away prizes that seens to be like no other. the 'Kalamari Kastle' gives prizes so great and its not likely to get it everyday and so on.

Friend

11,375 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PvP 200
I did it but it didn't give me 100,000 gold.

Wealthy Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
I don't have a Facebook (I don't like it). IDK if I can still enter the contest but here's what I was gonna say about Kamalari Kastle:

~I like the site because, well, the logo drew me in. What can I say? I love cephalopods n_n Once getting over how cute and inviting the logo was, I realized that the articles were pretty cool too! I love the one about Anime Ramen, if I'm ever in Vegas, I'll surely stop by ; 3
what i like about kalamari kastle is that all the editors and journalists seem really into what they're doing there, and that makes the things they write about more exciting for first-time or casual readers like me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff