Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
name: darck ice

well what i like about the castle is that it has lots of anime and i just love anime and that's mainly why

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xX-P E A C H_C A N D Y-Xx

I love the layout of the site and it keeps me updated on what's new and upcoming in the anime and j-pop/j-rock world, as well as in the world of japanese fashion such as harajuku styles. It allows us to see how such fashion stores have transgressed to american shores such as the shop 'Shibuya Closet'. Rather than just stating the facts and leaving it like that, each writer injects a little of their own opinions and veiws into each article which enhances the reading experience for site users. I especially loved the article on the restaurant Anime Ramen and am incredibly gutted I don't live anywhere near there as It would be a dream come true to go. It is yet another destination on my list of places I would one day like to visit. Being an avid anime and japanese music fan this site is a haven, which I can visit whenever I need a break from work or have a spare five minutes on my laptop.

Wealthy Genius

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine heart heart yum_puddi yum_puddi another contest YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (charger falls out of computer) oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dangiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt nwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh (stops crying) DID I WIN
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi i like it because it has a lot of anime and i just love it

Sex Symbol

Why is it recommended to post only once and not multiple times? Just curious o;
cool! biggrin

Fashionable Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
kk is really one of the top intristing news proverders tells what people want to hear about -redloot
another contest xp
crying crying crying crying crying

Aged Seeker

I seriously love this!!!!! xp xp heart I mean im a Hardcore anime Fan,Im into all kinds of anime,I literally almost rape the hot guyz in anime..cant wait!!-Cool_mimi_88
Contest, contest, contest.... UR BACK!!! heart heart heart heart

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
how do you comment... stare

tylosaurs's Sweetheart

HEWWO!!!! Im animelover4ev. I <3 anime! 4laugh hehe I also love contests!!! whee haha Actually, Ive never won a contest but its worth trying! Am i right? rofl Well good luck to everyone!!! dramallama

Devoted Businessman

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
yea i got too try another contest smile

Quick Reply

Submit