3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
let me think sweatdrop xp

Bunny

Username: Cwningen Siwgr
Forum Name Suggestion: Framed!
Reason: Framing pictures, IRL, generally leads them to be showcased for all to see. By sharing a picture in this forum, it's like a virtual framing for all the Gaian world.

Oh wait, am I too late? sweatdrop
Username: Mizuki_Chan601
Forum Name Suggestion: Gallery 'N' Critiques
Reason: The picture post is a forum to show off your art and ask for critiques. Gallery being a place to show your work and critiques to suggest them.

High-functioning Noob

username : Shto
forum name : Curatorial Platform
reason : just because it fits the purpose

Sparkly Firestarter

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Username: Ultixonem
Forum Name Suggestion: GAIArt
Reason: We talk about art on Gaia: GAIArt (and it sounds nice).

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Thank you all for your suggestions - this contest is now closed! (Well, it has been for a couple of days, but you know what I mean biggrin )

I have to say that there are some pretty neat ideas posted in this contest! We'll be reviewing the entries and making a decision soon and announcing the winner.

Thanks for participating! 3nodding
Sisky

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
i was going to go with finished art D;

Devoted Friend

So.... when is the announcement for the winner going to be made? It's taking quite a while. . .

Ruthless Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
is it going to stay or did someone win already? e.o xp

Edit: Oh I read through it razz I know now dramallama

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
sillysinz
Username: sillysinz
New title: C&C (comment and critique)
Reason: the point of picture post is to not only receive comments on our work, but to also receive suggestions and helpful critiques to better ourselves as artists

Hello!

Congratulations - your suggestion of "Comment and Critique" is going to be in the new forum name! We like that it show that the forum is for commenting on user art as well as having people provide critical feedback.This means you are the winner of this contest - yay! I'll send out your prize today!

We'll be re-naming the forum "Art: Comment and Critique" and hope this title will help better express the purpose and goal of this forum.

Thanks to all who entered - it actually took us a while to determine a winner as there were some really awesome suggestions.

Be well ^^
Sisky
siskataya
sillysinz
Username: sillysinz
New title: C&C (comment and critique)
Reason: the point of picture post is to not only receive comments on our work, but to also receive suggestions and helpful critiques to better ourselves as artists

Hello!

Congratulations - your suggestion of "Comment and Critique" is going to be in the new forum name! We like that it show that the forum is for commenting on user art as well as having people provide critical feedback.This means you are the winner of this contest - yay! I'll send out your prize today!

We'll be re-naming the forum "Art: Comment and Critique" and hope this title will help better express the purpose and goal of this forum.

Thanks to all who entered - it actually took us a while to determine a winner as there were some really awesome suggestions.

Be well ^^
Sisky

oh wow yay! thank you! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out