Reason: we are showing it digitally aren't we? Plus it is a nice name

Lonely Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Username: derping derp
Forum Name Suggestion: A world behind a photograph
Reason: i chose that caption because in one photo an entire world can be captured by it and maybe inside the photo a new world is waiting for us to unfold

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Username: myxtape
Forum Name Suggestion: Myxtape's Kingdom
Reason: Cause i r so cool like that emotion_awesome

Username: myxtape
Forum Name Suggestion: Visual Room
Reason: I dunno it just sounds cool to me o 3o

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Username: XMegantronX
Forum name suggestion: Create and Critique
Reason: it invites people to post their creative works and/or critique other's works.

Rich Noob

username: thats rich
forum name suggestion: Art Spot
reason: it implies that this is a spot for art, not for posting random pictures of yourself or of something you found on the internet .. which seems to happen quite often sweatdrop
Username: sillysinz
New title: C&C (comment and critique)
Reason: the point of picture post is to not only receive comments on our work, but to also receive suggestions and helpful critiques to better ourselves as artists

Victory

Username: LiEliot
Forum Name Suggestion: Artistic Advice
Reason: The name tells us the forum's purpose without necessarily being for critique's because not all artist's here perhaps want critique, but instead, advice, which is a bit different. Critique's are part of advice but not necessarily the other way around.
Also, the name sounds better. It flows off the tongue better than 'art critique' and still has the alliteration element that 'picture post' does.

Greedy Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Username: xVanwald
Forum Name Suggestion: The Amazing PhotoEditing Game
Reason: I thought this is a picture post thingy and a contest thingy so i suggest this one

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Username: Epona_08
Forum Name Suggestion: Assist an Artist
Reason: Assist means to help out, and the feedback is for helping the artists with their art they have posted.

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Forum Name Suggestion: Creative Critique
Reason: The title is catchy. It explains that the forum is where an artist can get critique on their work. Also, it directs the people that want to look at art and give advice about it to the forum.

Note: The name came to my mind, but after looking at the other posts, I found that it came very close to XMegatronX's suggestion. It's not the same, but is it ok? I don't want anyone to think I'm copying...

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Forum Name Suggestion: Constructive Criticism
Reason: The subforum is already in the "Artist's Corner" forum, right? That means that people should know that the "Criticism" is directed at art. The "Constructive" part encourages people to leave comments that will help, and not ones that are unhelpful and mean to the artist.

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Forum Name Suggestion: Constructive Feedback
Reason: The same as above, except for it takes out the word "Criticism," which many people interpret negatively.

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Forum Name Suggestion: Constructive Critique
Reason: Sounds catchy. I was reading my previous suggestions and put this together. It also shows that the sub-forum is for critiquing art (since it's in the Artist's Corner forum) and encourages people to give constructive, or helping, advice, instead of saying unhelpful and mean things to the artists.

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Forum Name Suggestion: Creative Feedback
Reason: The last name I can think of for now. It sounds ok.. I will try to think of more names before the day ends. Creative inspires people to be resourceful and imaginative with their feedback. Again, it's in the Artist's Corner forum, so I'm pretty sure a person won't have much difficulty figuring out what the feedback is for.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
user name nightmareclawhatsunemiku
forum name night mare
reason last name you are given from you parnets last name like for example banker or lahart i think that it right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff