• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Timid Fatcat

13,100 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Gaia never sends me any event stuff. I wonder why? My sister gets them all the time, but i dont get a thing! emo

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200

Lonely Hunter

a) Shadowsbane1988
b) Dinosaur Funland!
c) No no, not Jurassic Park style; this idea is FOR the dinosaurs! It would be epic to see a funland for the awesomeness that is dinosaurs (except stegosauruses, they are always downers!) I would love to see you all create rides, snack stands, and prizes for some T-rex, velociraptors, iguanodons, kentosauruses (way more awesome than stegosauruses), etc!.

Highlights could include a tyrannosaurus on a unicorn merry-go-round, a kentosaurus on a pirate ship, and of course a downer debbie stegosaurus who thinks the rides are lame wink

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
So much for a "weekly" event thing. You guys haven't picked anyone in almost two months!

lurchx88's Wife

Welcoming Backpacker

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Married 100
Retroshoelace

2012 in general

We are nearing the end of the year! So why not the everyone from the office, and who ever else participates, pick one to two things they liked from this past year (2012). Kinda chronological and at the end a huge explosion, if you believe the doomsday prophesy, OR The ball dropping into 2013! I figure this would be a good plan for the end of the year!!!
A) krosscck
B) fav anime/action hero character in action
C) get one person to pick a random background like a soccer field, boxing ring, carnival, etc... And draw your fav anime/action hero in the background doing a action involved in the background or just there watching

Liberal Lionheart

8,525 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mark Twain 100
A) Tanzanite Wolf
B) 99 Problems
C) Write/Draw 99 Problems ( Being a b***h CANNOT be one!)
A) BlackDragon1026
B) an open door
C) I think it would be cool if u drew an open door on the chalk board, the size of a real door so that it looked like the chalkboard was opening.maybe so body will try to go through it XD

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
A) Wrenry
B) Snowflakes
C) The old saying is that no two snowflakes so a chalk board of different snowflakes.

Hilarious Noob

1,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items