biglanky14

Zero Omega

[JK]

Lanzer

Narumi Misuhara

carbonphyber

pepper-tea

a) Niccolo Ammaniti
b) Crazy.... like....Zero Omega kinda crazy.
c) Le below
Ok, picture this. Lanzer is swinging his baby-lasso trying to catch himself a man, while Sisky is dodging furballs from Waffles. Raptor Jesus is the center point and you have several NPC's+Reapersun bowing down to it. Lanky is giving everyone F's, and JK is spawning a crapload of zOMG spawns in an attempt to kill every gaian... You have several mods chasing the stereotypical n00b around with their ban hammers. The zurg must be in the background abducting some cows and hroomans. Everyone is beating up a unicorn with a stick. Zero Omega is lighting crap on fire with me c: And a clam is shooting down birds. On the back of a whale. Flying in the sky. Pan and Uncle Kenny are being... themselves. Narumi Misuhara can just sit there and look pretty c:

I dunno what else to add D: carbonphyber is doing the limbo and pepper-tea is jumping over the moon with a can of redbull.

Oh and gino is streaking again across the bottom of the board. Make it so please. c: <3

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THIS. PRIZE OR NO PRIZE.

Greedy Capitalist

a) Sacher Torte
b) Horror (movies, stories etc)
c) It would be cool to see the staff fill the wall with their take on horror stories or monsters (I've been watching a lot of Slender/horror game Let's Plays...)

a) Sacher Torte
b) Monsters and Supernatural Creatures
c) Fill the wall with all sorts of monsters/creatures in preparation for Halloween!

a) Sacher Torte
b) Gaia Staff as a Disney character
c) Draw one of the other members of staff (anyone but yourself) as any Disney character

a) Sacher Torte
b) Favourite animated characters
c) I love to see images with a lot of different characters and then seeing how many I can name. So any animated character that you like be it from cartoons, games, anime, Disney, Ghibli, Pixar, Dreamworks, etc.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I suggested this last week, and I shall again until it happens, as I think it's a cute and fun idea!
a) Yumika Chan
b) Romeow and Juliet
c) I want to see a rendition of Romeo and Juliet, as CATS! I would love to see the gaia cast of cats playing out some of the more famous scenes of Romeo and Juliet. I'd like to see Bibbles as Juliet, and Lucky as Romeo. The demon cats playing the families of Bibblet and Romeow, and any other cats fitting the other characters. I'd love to see Baby-kun make an appearance too!

Questionable Connoisseur

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
a) kitsunelady
b) Election 2012
c) Have the Mods and Admins embrace the Vote and get them to do an election theme!!

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
A) Kiona1
B) Googly Eyes
C) You've seen them before and we've all had fun playing with them! Why not have everyone in the office draw a character, it does NOT have to be anything specific, and add their own set of googly eyes! The eyes can be whatever you thought googly eyes should or could be! Have fun and heck. . .maybe you can make your avatar have googly eyes?
:p

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lightbringer

A.) Lucid Hallucinogen
B.) The Gaians as pokémon trainers
C.) Have each person draw their favourite gaian (i.e. Ian, Edmund, Gambino, etc.) as pokemon trainers, featuring another character as their pokémon! (i.e. Rufus, Deidrich, Carl, etc.)

Quotable Informer

4,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
1) DiverseCITY Joker
2) 'It Gets Better'
3) Hi Gaia, You have a great LGBT following on here and it's very well protected. I was wondering if you could do a 'thankyou' to those who are LGBT on gaia. Sometimes it's very hard just to be yourself. I am imagining images of support, friendship, and images of gaia gone rainbow. If it could also put ' it gets better' on the page to show the international message of support that would be pretty cool.
<3 Lots of Peace and colour to you all

Demonic Cleric

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►►
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►username: coalfueledautomaton
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►theme idea: safari
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►description: a bunch of animals in a safari setting. it doesn't have to be a typical african safari; it could be in another area.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►(ex, looking at birds in a rain forest, or maybe looking at pigeons and squirrels in a city safari.) of course, things like safari
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►vehicles (jeep, golf cart, hummer?), appropriate vegetation, and safari gear (binoculars, notebooks, field guides?) would
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►be included :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►►
A) Purpleflower211
B) Nature
C) I suggest you do a nature theme. A waterfall in the middle surrounded by trees of all kind. Birds should fly around and bunnies and animals of all kind! Also, put fish jumpin. Out of the water!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Whew!

Hey everyone - we're so sorry this contest has been on a bit of a long hiatus. We've been so busy with all the holiday festivities, we haven't had time to draw lots of different chalkboard themes. Per the contest rules, we went ahead and used a random number generator to select winners for the outstanding weeks.

Congrats to the following Gaians for each winning 100,000 Gaia gold:
Quote:

a) DeadlyTrinity
b) Robots making robots
c) you should draw a factory of robots making robots, using junk from their spaceship that got blown up. in a form of graffiti

a) -sincerelyalicia
b) Disney characters
c) All of the disney characters that are popular

A.) MotherEartha
B.) Forest
C.) For symbolizing our Mother Earth

a) Jayara
b) Ninjas vs Pirates
c)The board should be flooded with them! Let artists draw for whatever side they want, allowing for an epic blackboard battlemat where both sides converge. At the end, the winner is the side with the most pirates or ninjas drawn up!

a)sakima-chan
b)traditional art vs. digital art
b) on one side, materials used to create trad. art with a person carrying all types of things (markers, paint, etc.), and on the opposite side, tools to create digital art with another person carrying stuff (tablet, etc.)

a) Le Mochi
b) Video Games
c) From Mario and Pokemon to Tetris and Pac-Man, I'd love to see what games make you think of your childhood. (Everyone has one they can connect to). What games you played and loved really show who you are, and game characters/items/levels are so fun to reminisce on!

a) LeEpicDeshu
b) Magical Things
c) Some of Gaia's items have a magical feeling or look to them... so you could do a wall full of magical things, such as rainbows, a pot of gold, unicorns, dragons, ect~

a) eiena
b) Studio Ghibli
c) I'd love to see a compilation of the Studio Ghibli movies. They're so beautiful. I guess just seeing the characters and landscapes all together. Like Howl's castle walking along and Haku flying through the air. That type of thing. I don't really have anything specific in mind.
Was a cool site biggrin

Dapper Flatterer

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
a) Aitormetrousers
b) Super Gaia Brothers
c) Alright, so you take your favorite NPC's (Mintaka, Rigel, etc.) and dress them up in the Mario Brothers clothes. Have them wear the overalls and the hats, but have that characters initial on them. Then take your favorite Gaia critter (Gwee, Deidrich, etc.) or on of the animal NPC's (Rufus, Carl) and have them look like the enemies (Goobas, Bowser, etc.) And you could have the castle at the very end with all the Moderators waiting for the Gaia Brothers to come to there rescue. XD

Invisible Seeker

Souldriftervix
Elemental wielders
I love earth's elements and how they balance each other. There should be four different places in separate locations each guarded by an elemental wielder. Fire-female black hair and eyes, turns red upon attack. Water-male snow white hair grey eyes turn ocean blue upon attack. Earth-female hair the color of desert sand red eyes and Air-male white hair violent eyes. They're fighting together to protect earth from the shadow king that wants to capture and use their power for devious purposes. He uses the soul of innocent humans as tools to manipulate and take great advantage etc.

If I continue it'll be longer than it should be lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces