In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
1) Disarming North Korea
2) Japanese Street Fashion!
3) We all know that Buki is your resident mori girl, and I'd bet my braids that there's a loli or two running around the office. I'd love to see chibis with your best Japanese street fashions~ Extra credit for including Gaia NPC's/Crossdressing. <3
How bout a Brave 10 theme? Its an awesome anime that i believe deserves to be recognized! heart

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Thanks for continuing to make awesome suggestions! Sorry about the delayed post about this, but congrats to shiftin for last week's winning suggestion of "Words of Kindness". We thought this was such a neat, and happy-making idea we went with it - both words of kindness and just some things that make people happy!

Here are some pics of the wall:
User Image

User Image

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
a) Aensland eXo
b) Gone Wrong Pastries
c) Bunch of Sweets like candies, cakes, cookies, chocolates etc. came to life.Partying, cooking, and playing in the kitchen, seems like they were on a playground. 4laugh

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I suggested this last week, and I shall again until it happens, as I think it's a cute and fun idea!
a) Yumika Chan
b) Romeow and Juliet
c) I want to see a rendition of Romeo and Juliet, as CATS! I would love to see the gaia cast of cats playing out some of the more famous scenes of Romeo and Juliet. I'd like to see Bibbles as Juliet, and Lucky as Romeo. The demon cats playing the families of Bibblet and Romeow, and any other cats fitting the other characters. I'd love to see Baby-kun make an appearance too!

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
a) Wrenry
b) Riot of Smiley Faces
c) A mural covered with smiley faces with the faces themselves wearing items like sunglasses, jeweler y, hairstyles etc.
a) sweetcookies24
b) ZOMG!
c) The opening day of DMS and the critters looking mercifully amazing biggrin

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
a) scullylam
b) party!!!!!!
c) tomorrow's my birthday so let's celebrate with randomness from ponies, rainbows, to some gaia npcness.

*snorts really loud* what? i'm serious.... emotion_awesome

actually i wanted to post for lulz. xd

GreyH's Princess

Magical Sharpshooter

A) waterrock
b) Dessert Paradise
c) Dream House

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I suggested this last week, and I shall again until it happens, as I think it's a cute and fun idea!
a) Yumika Chan
b) Romeow and Juliet
c) I want to see a rendition of Romeo and Juliet, as CATS! I would love to see the gaia cast of cats playing out some of the more famous scenes of Romeo and Juliet. I'd like to see Bibbles as Juliet, and Lucky as Romeo. The demon cats playing the families of Bibblet and Romeow, and any other cats fitting the other characters. I'd love to see Baby-kun make an appearance too!

I know this is posted once before on this page, but that was last week's entry. This is this weeks. smile
Good luck everyone

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
A) Wrenry
B) Jack-O-Lanterns
C) Being this close to Halloween it be nice to have a mural with Jack-O-Lanterns of various shapes, sizes, and vegetables since the first Jack-O-Lanterns were made out of turnips or beets before pumpkins became popular.

Distinct Autobiographer

A) SammysBrandon
B) Boy Band Hunger Games
C) This is no battle of vocal talents. This is a battle to the death with all of the boy bands. Blood and tears will be shed. Who will come out victorious? Only time will tell. May the odds be ever in your favor!

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i heart the second picture ma'am

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items