Partying Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Bass gurlie
a) Bass gurlie
b) Greatest inventions of all time
c) I want to see what you think the greatest inventions of all time are. The board should definitely include the light bulb, telephone, phonograph, ipod, cell phone, Gaia, and computers. And of course don't forget things like the pooper scooper, it IS a pretty great invention. smile

a) Bass gurlie
b) Food Fight
c) I want to see an epic battle between Muffins, Bacon, and Cookies. Who will be the most delicious? Is there a Benedict Arnold? (bacon maple muffin perhaps? one who cant choose a side) Is there an outbreak causing them to go nutty? (pun intended)

oh my, I need to stop right there. haha have fun with it!

Fuzzy Strawberry

a)HAZEakaDameon <Haze for short>

b) stuff from the past of gaia

c)i hope mine is picked cuz i'd like to see if u can fit all your old events and npcs maybe a few grunties here and there -w- but i'd mostly want to see if you all remember your past gaia events and i'd like to see them hurled into on big smash up of chalk a color!!!! plz pick my theme if u dont tho thx for reading this
a) nejikibashinogaara
b) no longer scared of monsters
c) remember how when everyone was scared of these unimaginable creatures that lurked in every dark spot in your room? why not draw these creatures, but make them look friendlier, symbolising that we've all grown up and had said good bye to these creatures who we have now no longer regard as scary ? smile

Tipsy Man-Lover

a)Tailclaw
b) Sea Life
c) There should be lots of fishies eating other fishies and lots of starfish and dolphins wearing silly hats and TONES OF TENTACLES!!! Just cause tentacles are really fun to draw!
Kajika Toriyama, a chinese water dragon theme, I'm thinking it's the year of the dragon and it's not just the year of the dragon, no, it's year of the water dragon and I'll be cool to have water dragons and not just that but all the chinese zodiac signs too with the years with them and with the dragons as well.
Kajika Toriyama, a chinese water dragon theme, I'm thinking it's the year of the dragon and it's not just the year of the dragon, no, it's year of the water dragon and I'll be cool to have water dragons and not just that but all the chinese zodiac signs too with the years with them and with the dragons as well.

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

a) meirelle
b) Penguins in Space
c) Penguins exploring space! Penguins in penguin spacesuits! Penguins in an iceberg-shaped spaceship! PENGUINS ON EUROPA! (WITH JUPITER IN THE BACKGROUND!!!) biggrin

User Image

Amorous Mage

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
1) A Different Musical Heart

2) Leaves versus Evil Wind

3) So, Fall is coming. The leaves are turning orange and the evil Windy and Gale are blowing all the orange leaves down into the hard cement and asphalt. The leaves that are still green has not fallen yet and they are fighting against the Twin Winds by staying attached to its motherland, but only one leaf managed to survive the "Fall" and was still green.

Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
a) Neon_Dinosaurs x3
b) Fantasy Jungle
c) A jungle filled with fantasy creatures such as unicorns, fairies, centaurs, ect. Maybe even a cantaur flying in the sky. c:
a)Nika_Werewolf_girl1
b)Hunger Games: the mockingbird
c)The mockingbird with fire around it and the face of the characters like Peeta, Gale, Rue, and Katniss. Random smily faces and sad faces. Peace signs and arrows with hearts.
biggrin smile 4laugh heart eek surprised sad
A) Surferluver4lyfe
B) Spirited away theme biggrin
C) make the wall spirited away like different characters from different scenes whee

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
a) deidarason
b) digimon vs gaian creatures and zomg
c) Everyone knows of the clasic digimon, and everyone knows of the famous gaia. but what we havn't seen is a mix of these, like when they had the run of digimon going through the internet in digimon the movie. why not create a scene where a computer glitch crashes digimon into gaian creatures/zomg monster land.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff