Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
a) namine-neko-sama
b) Adventure Time: Marcella with her vampire crew.
c) Marcella and all the vampires she recruited overtaking the "AT" world. (World domination...?) :3

Tipsy Pirate

a) Warwood
b) The morning after a night of hard drinking and access to endless desserts
c) Beer bottles all over the place with vrs. passed out persons with cake and frosting sigils everywhere

Blessed Sophomore

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
a) concert4two
b) ponies
c) rainbows
a) Berreh
b) Halloween
c) Anything relating to halloween.

Lover

A picture of all the male Gaia npcs versus the female npcs in an epic showdown of doom and awesome and flabbergastery

and the rules are that everybody has to be in bikinis.

oh and carl, radiojack, and all of the androgynous/hermaphrodite npcs should sit on the sidelines drinking lemonade watching the hilarity that insues. along with Rina because putting her in a sexy bikini would be just too... too creepy.

Friendly Grabber

11,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

a) P O C K O - P O K E
b) Mythical Folklore Creatures from their childhood or imaginary friends.
c) Draw creatures that they use to be told in stories from when they were children or fun imaginary friends that were involved when growing up. Should also draw lots of Goats~ Because I love friendly goats.

Loyal Flatterer

a. skyler154
b. amazing sights
c. i want to see sights i have never seen before from around the world. Just like towers, bridges, beaches, houses, and some other awesome sights.

Robokid121's Wife

Ghostly Doll

16,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
a)Rainningbunnies
B) Nightmares! .....or dreams
C) Everyone should draw something that they can remember from their last dream/nightmare....Anything goes! My boyfriends last nightmare was mario coming up from the ground and robbing his house...Lol It would be quite interesting to see what other people are dreaming about. :] The weirder the better!!
1)XxTH3 N3RDxX

2)remember september 11th

3)gaias coming together in a time of great lost and helping rebuild in a time of chaos
lots of people from diffrent countries coming together to help eachother in a time of need
very bright and colorful with flags waving and with a very patriotic tone.

Blessed Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
a) Jenna894
b) The Nightmare Before Christmas
c) This is an American stop-animation film by Tim Burton. It's about a town called Halloween Town with various dead looking (but not bloody) people inhabiting it. The main characters are Jack Skellington (The Pumpkin King- he's a skeleton) and Sally (A rag doll of sorts, if you haven't guessed, she's his love interest). This film was intended for young children but has grown extremely popular in America amongst teens due to it's awesomeness. The characters are exceptionally fun to draw, and, since it's getting close to Halloween time, I thought it would be a fun little theme for ya'll.(:

Shy Kitten

a) death543210
b) Adventure time
c) all the gaia staff members + mascots and maybe random gaia items in adventure time style

Beloved Dreamer

33,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
a) Nightmare of Angels
b) Favorite Books
c) Pictures of books (or their titles), book characters, and favorite scenes!

Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
A) x F a D 3 x
B) Cooperation within our gaian community.
C) I would very much like to see some gaians showing how strong our community is.
For example; Having a couple shop owners, the robots from The Faktori, and some gaians assisting Louie and Wesley repair one of my favorite shops, H&R Wesley. Nothing is more encouraging and fun than being apart of a community that works together.
What about doing something with fairy tales, having everyone put in a picture of their favorite fairy tale or favorite legand that involves magic? it could make for an awesome board.

iRobotnik's Wife

a) bluuuu
b) monsters
c) BIG ones, small ones, fuzzy ones, scarey ones
smile

heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers