Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
iPod nano, flash from the past right? lol I'm going to sell my iPod classic pretty soon, I don't really have a lot of use for it. It's 80GB and I just don't need quite that much space, and I just want something small and simple to carry around with me in addition to my iPhone. MP3 players themselves are pretty dated by now, so just a small simple iPod nano should do nicely to have some extra music my phone cant hold.

I'm trying to decide between 3 different generations; Gen 3, Gen 6, and Gen 7.

I like Gen 3 because it looks just like a mini iPod classic so I'll be very familiar with how it works. (Then again, who is unfamiliar with how an iPod works at this point.) 8GB is enough for my purposes, but the iPod interface is definitely aging. Gen 6 is cool just because of how tiny and portable it is, plus the clip on it will make it nice to just clip to my bag, and I remember being stunned by this one when it was first released. The 7th gen makes sense too, just because it's got a fair amount of features and it's still currently available. Plus the lightning cable is attractive considering I would like to be all lightning at some point.

But I know a lot of people like different models for different reasons, including ones outside the generations I mentioned. Which one do you prefer? If any.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
emotion_donotwant
I use my gen 6 with a LunaTik watch band.

I'm pleased with it. 3nodding
I really like the 5th generation iPod nano. I still use it currently for music my phone doesn't have on it.

Newbie Member

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
I my self am going to be buying either Silver, Blue or Black iPod Nano 7th Gen because its easy to get your hands on and I prefer the touch screen instead of buttons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff