Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you're using Chrome as a browser, that may give you some weird Flash related problems. Windows 7 and Chrome don't like each other very much. Try another browser, like FireFox or Safari, see if that helps.
NetGuru
Just to make it sure that your system is not infected with any malware, trojans, etc.. how about try downloading Advanced System Care? This software is free and it will basically help you with detecting any trojans/malware, registry errors, hard drives' bad sectors, etc.. You can download this from the site below.:

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html

P.S. If you cannot download and install this file into your computer, try downloading it from a different computer and transfer it via flashdrive (usb drive).

Or DON'T download it. Advanced System Care is trash. GARBAGE. They stole and repackaged MalwareBytes' definitions files with their own crappy utility software, and now they're trying to sell it. Screw IObit.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
GrimFusion
NetGuru
Just to make it sure that your system is not infected with any malware, trojans, etc.. how about try downloading Advanced System Care? This software is free and it will basically help you with detecting any trojans/malware, registry errors, hard drives' bad sectors, etc.. You can download this from the site below.:

P.S. If you cannot download and install this file into your computer, try downloading it from a different computer and transfer it via flashdrive (usb drive).

Or DON'T download it. Advanced System Care is trash. GARBAGE. They stole and repackaged MalwareBytes' definitions files with their own crappy utility software, and now they're trying to sell it. Screw IObit.

thats along time ago bro. how bout give it a shot? trust me on this.
NetGuru
GrimFusion
NetGuru

I did. I downloaded it and ran it just for the hell of it. It reported that I had four infections on a clean system. I did a second scan to find I had 11 infections. I did a third that revealed I had 8 infections... then I see a popup that tells me if I upgrade to the paid version, it'll optimize my computer up to 300% faster. 300%!?! I "got rid" of the "infections" and "rebooted". System startup took about three minutes longer than it usually does. Gee, I wonder why? Needless to say, I uninstalled it and recovered from a HDD backup so I don't have to worry about the after effects.

******** that mess. The whole app is just a scam to get money off of people who don't know any better.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
GrimFusion
NetGuru
GrimFusion
NetGuru

I did. I downloaded it and ran it just for the hell of it. It reported that I had four infections on a clean system. I did a second scan to find I had 11 infections. I did a third that revealed I had 8 infections... then I see a popup that tells me if I upgrade to the paid version, it'll optimize my computer up to 300% faster. 300%!?!

******** that mess. The whole app is just a scam to get money off of people who don't know any better. Go away, troll.

sure that's what she said. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces