Welcome to Gaia! ::

My mother just got a new table with the change of are plan for the phones right. Now I was wondering where the screen res is on the tablet. I spent like 20mins checking what ever i thought it was but i found nothing

Do not ask me the model of OS i have no clue. I just know it was the free one.

Aged Lunatic

Contest and Guild
My mother just got a new table with the change of are plan for the phones right. Now I was wondering where the screen res is on the tablet. I spent like 20mins checking what ever i thought it was but i found nothing

Well if you have the Model and Vendor of the tablet itself, it'd be easy to look up it's spec sheet, if it has a back panel that can pop off it should at the very least be stated there.

Alternatively, this site should probably give you the general idea as well.
Synapt
Contest and Guild

Well if you have the Model and Vendor of the tablet itself, it'd be easy to look up it's spec sheet, if it has a back panel that can pop off it should at the very least be stated there.

Alternatively, this site should probably give you the general idea as well.
itsays it is 601 x914 what dose this mean?

Aged Lunatic

Contest and Guild
itsays it is 601 x914 what dose this mean?

That should be your viewport size but I'll be damned if I can find any device listed in a viewport database anywhere at that size/resolution.

What does http://viewportsizes.com/mine/ this one say?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff