Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Saruwatari Kooji
It'd be nice if Lanzer would just get in touch with either your or Sitwon...
The only way we'll get to work on the parser is if we apply for a job and work for them. Of course, if we do that they'll probably just reassign us to work on something pointless and refuse to publish our parser fixes anyways.
Sitwon
Saruwatari Kooji
The only way we'll get to work on the parser is if we apply for a job and work for them. Of course, if we do that they'll probably just reassign us to work on something pointless and refuse to publish our parser fixes anyways.
And I thought about writing one myself, just to prove it's easy, but I know they'll probably go NIH syndrome and pretend it doesn't exist.

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
psychic stalker
Sitwon
Saruwatari Kooji
And I thought about writing one myself, just to prove it's easy, but I know they'll probably go NIH syndrome and pretend it doesn't exist.
They already have a version that fixes many of the issues. Remember when Pan gave us creds for the test server and had us test an experimental version of the parser? Most of that got rolled into the version that is used in the guilds. So it's closer to working in the guilds, but they haven't rolled it out for the rest of the forums yet and it doesn't look like they're planning to.
Sitwon
psychic stalker
Sitwon
Saruwatari Kooji
They already have a version that fixes many of the issues. Remember when Pan gave us creds for the test server and had us test an experimental version of the parser? Most of that got rolled into the version that is used in the guilds. So it's closer to working in the guilds, but they haven't rolled it out for the rest of the forums yet and it doesn't look like they're planning to.
What was the full name of the dev who did this last time for you.Maybe if i can get him and lanzer talking about it maybe we may get it fixed.

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Contest and Guild
What was the full name of the dev who did this last time for you.Maybe if i can get him and lanzer talking about it maybe we may get it fixed.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/panagrammic/8357925/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces