Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was given a few unopened ink packs some time a go i go to install one and i think a lot of the ink is dryed out seeing as it is coming out as light pink looking when i am trying to print in black an d this are both new out of the package.But the cartridges are old.If u do not understand let me know and i will explain.
It sounds like you installed the cartridges in the wrong order.
psychic stalker
U sure i think i did it right seeing as i installed the black before i did the color so i was sure that they were going in the right spots how can i tell on the printer if i did it wrong.Can this happen if the ink is dryed up.
Contest and Guild
psychic stalker
U sure i think i did it right seeing as i installed the black before i did the color so i was sure that they were going in the right spots how can i tell on the printer if i did it wrong.Can this happen if the ink is dryed up.
The ink will dry up, to be sure, but I've had cartridges in storage for 6 years that worked for a while without much trouble.

It's the fact that you said black is coming out pink, though, that tells me that you have the magenta in the black slot.
psychic stalker
Contest and Guild
psychic stalker
The ink will dry up, to be sure, but I've had cartridges in storage for 6 years that worked for a while without much trouble.

It's the fact that you said black is coming out pink, though, that tells me that you have the magenta in the black slot.
It was odd after a few hours and so many light pink prints it printed dark black that is really odd.

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
No doubt ink will dry up some or the other day. But they don't give trouble for 2-3 yrs in storage. I guess you have put the ink cartridges in the wrong order.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff