Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Anyone out there have a kindle fire hdx?

There's a strange button on my keyboard-- a rectangle, with a little "stand" holding it up right-- i bumped this button and it did something... but since I don't know what it is, I don't know what it did....so my real question is, what is it/ what does it do?

The user guide offered no insight so any you have would be helpful!
I myself don't have a Kindle so I might not be of much help but I'll do my best anyway. 3nodding

Is it a Fire Keyboard for Kindle Fire HDX?

If so, where is the button in question located?

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
8R90
I myself don't have a Kindle so I might not be of much help but I'll do my best anyway. 3nodding

No...its the digital keyboard, not the hardware....if it still helps though, its located between the comma and the number icon.
Barnbrat
8R90

No...its the digital keyboard, not the hardware....if it still helps though, its located between the comma and the number icon.

Ah, I see...

Well it's supposed to look like a microphone (although now that I think about it microphones doesn't look like that anymore so I get your confusion ^^) and is used for the dictation feature

Hope it helps. :3

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
8R90
Barnbrat
8R90

Ah, I see...

Well it's supposed to look like a microphone (although now that I think about it microphones doesn't look like that anymore so I get your confusion ^^) and is used for the dictation feature

Hope it helps. :3

Yes, thank you! I just tested it out !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas