Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to find some websites that have a lot of song lyrics because mine aren't working very well. crying

It would help if on the website you can search for the lyrics (because you don't know the song name), as well as searching for the song (because you want to know the words to the song.)

Anybody willing to help me?
What I do is put in a snippet of the lyrics on Google such as "black coat black shoes black hat the boy's a time bomb" and "lyrics" and I get the name of the song and the lyrics that I've been searching for. 3nodding
Kisai
What I do is put in a snippet of the lyrics on Google such as "black coat black shoes black hat the boy's a time bomb" and "lyrics" and I get the name of the song and the lyrics that I've been searching for. 3nodding

O.K. That's one way. But I think I've tried that once before. It gave me a lot of links, but they weren't really good. sweatdrop

Elder

Well, if it's anime music, I know you can go to animelyrics.com and it will let you search for parts of lyrics, songs, artists, etc... sweatdrop
[Q]
Well, if it's anime music, I know you can go to animelyrics.com and it will let you search for parts of lyrics, songs, artists, etc... sweatdrop

No, I'm not looking for anime music. I don't know of any anime music. sweatdrop Thanks though.

Perfect Regular

Kisai

That's what I do. Provided the song you are searching for hasn't been covered too many times, all the links should have the same artist / title.
What happens if it doesn't work? Or it's not a well known song?
Hip Hop? www.ohhla.com
www.letssingit.com has everything you're looking for

Shadowy Gaian

Everything's a google search away, seriously. sweatdrop For things where you know the name and title just use EvilLyrics to dodge trojans and popups on a lot of sites.

Give me a phrase from the song? :/
www.lyrics.com

what a great idea!
izzeng
I want to find some websites that have a lot of song lyrics because mine aren't working very well. crying

It would help if on the website you can search for the lyrics (because you don't know the song name), as well as searching for the song (because you want to know the words to the song.)

Anybody willing to help me?
it depends on the kind of lyrics you want. www.animelyrics.com has animes and videogames. i used to have a site for normal songs, but it got lost during one of my short-term memory loss moments. i'd have to look for it again.
plyrics.com is a great place to go for all your punk lyric needs. And other stuff.
ydnolb4
www.lyrics.com

what a great idea!

Indeed. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items