Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello gaians. Seems like I've been having many problems with this computer lately. I talking problem after problem. First its this, then its that. Everytime I open my browser there is an immediate slow down, theres error messages, and also the internet explorer (which im not using pops up out of nowhere). I get pop up window after pop up window, this annoying product ad keeps coming up every few minutes and blocking my view screen interrupting with everything Im doing. I cant watch movies anymore or surf the web like I use to.

I went to Google to try to download the latest firefox version but its always the same one and Im still having these problems.Can anyone send a link or directly tell me what to do step by step to update firefox please? Much appreciated
you want to update the new version of firefox ? here guide update firefox steps by steps for you
http://tips.betdownload.com/way-to-update-new-versions-of-firefox-4n.aspx
Sounds like you might have some adware/malware. I would try running a scan with something like Malwarebytes or Bitdefender instead of updating the browser.

Conservative Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
ShadowNinjaCiara
Hello gaians. Seems like I've been having many problems with this computer lately. I talking problem after problem. First its this, then its that. Everytime I open my browser there is an immediate slow down, theres error messages, and also the internet explorer (which im not using pops up out of nowhere). I get pop up window after pop up window, this annoying product ad keeps coming up every few minutes and blocking my view screen interrupting with everything Im doing. I cant watch movies anymore or surf the web like I use to.

I went to Google to try to download the latest firefox version but its always the same one and Im still having these problems.Can anyone send a link or directly tell me what to do step by step to update firefox please? Much appreciated

I'd get rid of Firefox ASAP, my entire family used that browser only and a couple of months ago we ago obtained viruses (including my sister whose in a different state) that was linked to a Firefox update, or Firefox itself, I can't quite remember.

I'd just go with Google Chrome and get the Adblocker..

Generous Giver

You have a virus or malware. This topic should help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff