Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hi there!

I'm starting up my livestream for League of Legends fairly soon, but I need a little bit of help before I do, and I'm hoping that one of you can give me the help that I need.

I really need a little something flashy for my channel bio/chat rules/live stream donations area/top donator/etc, but I'm completely clueless on how to do so.

If there's someone here who is able to create these things for me, within minor specifications, I would be willing to work out a price to the best of my ability through private messages.

Thanks, guys! heart
people here who do know how to do this wont do it for free sorry. You need to look in to how to do it your self.

The people here will help but that is all wont as the rules say do your homework for you. I know it is not homework i am just explain we do not do the work for others most of the time with out getting payed.

it is like the many people who come here even me looking for coding help(with making a website) and get little or no but i am told what i need to know to ether learn it or point me on the right path.

Quote:
If there's someone here who is able to create these things for me, within minor specifications, I would be willing to work out a price to the best of my ability through private messages.
Btw i do not know how you were going to pay them but if it is real money you cant do it and most of the people wont do it for gold. also if you take it to pm again somthing the rules say not to do.

please read the rules next time.

6,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Contest and Guild
people here who do know how to do this wont do it for free sorry. You need to look in to how to do it your self.

The people here will help but that is all wont as the rules say do your homework for you. I know it is not homework i am just explain we do not do the work for others most of the time with out getting payed.

it is like the many people who come here even me looking for coding help(with making a website) and get little or no but i am told what i need to know to ether learn it or point me on the right path.

Quote:
Btw i do not know how you were going to pay them but if it is real money you cant do it and most of the people wont do it for gold. also if you take it to pm again somthing the rules say not to do.

Good thing I've already worked something out. There's not really a point to post on something almost a week after the initial post when no one else has responded to the thread.

Please don't jump to conclusions on rule breaking, and avoid insulting people in the future.

Thanks.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
xCherryKix
Contest and Guild

Quote:

Good thing I've already worked something out. There's not really a point to post on something almost a week after the initial post when no one else has responded to the thread.

Please don't jump to conclusions on rule breaking, and avoid insulting people in the future.

Thanks.

Actually the rules do mention about not posting rewards. The rule is there because rewards often attract the wrong kind of "advice" that may end up causing harm to data, equipment or life. I'm sure you're attached to at least one of those three.

If you have a complaint about other users behaviour file a report and leave it at that. Anything else can backfire for multiple reasons.
xCherryKix
Contest and Guild

Quote:

Thanks.

I am sorry for being sorry hard on you i just wanted to say that. We just get a lot of people here who post and ask for help and offer money and it never ends well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff