Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Tipper

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
~HiddenTruth~
Could I please get a little feedback on mine? Here is my site.

I'm not going to give a rating since i'm not sure if its a prebuilt template. One thing I recommend is changing the banner image somehow. Maybe a different font?

I might look at it again later.
mine:
Mystics of Stormwind

kinda inactive now stare

(no, not making a clan anymore, site need updating stressed )
http://www.geocities.com/psowstats/

Chatters will find themselves at ease here! smile
I'm interested how my newest site will fare here:

Terminal 12

Yeah, I've neglected it recently, but with school starting, I've had a lot of work to do.
check mine
www.freewebs.com/adorable_panda
Kaleigha
check mine
www.freewebs.com/adorable_panda

Defaulting to normal site....

Layout: 10 pts. Good, but average.
Content: 8 pts. Hardly any, and one of them is blank. And they all have "This site built and hosted for free by FreeWebs.com. Click here to get your own free website. " on it.
Graphics: 11 pts. The layout ones are pretty good, but that smiley clashes with the background. Doesn't look good and I noticed it straight off.
Scripting: 2 pts. HORRIBLE. The main page is slow as all hell, the second page is glitchy. Neither are needed.
Continuity: 11 pts. Same theme followed, but different scripting [neither of which are needed].
Originality: 7 pts. Not too original at all.

TOTAL: 49 pts. F.
Smurf Taco
I'm interested how my newest site will fare here:

Terminal 12

Yeah, I've neglected it recently, but with school starting, I've had a lot of work to do.

Not cross-browser compatible; auto-fail.
Here's mine: Yorokobi

I am working on it. It's about Games and Anime, But the available right now is the games page ^^
First off: This isn't the chatterbox. Edit your old posts if you have something to add. Don't post three times in a row.

Second: as far as I know, cjb.net is a redirection service.

Third: Your site. Default scheme being used...

Layout: 12 pts. Ugly splash page. Weird right-alignment (thought not necessarily bad). Unless, of course, this site isn't cross-browser-compatible, which would be an autofail... There are some formatting issues; some parts of it are a pixel off [which is very noticable]. Good, though.
Content: 6 pts. Overdone personal page info, pages "under construction", etc.
Graphics: 14 pts. Very good.
Scripting: 13 pts. Scrolling banners don't loop properly.
Continuity: 13 pts. Same theme followed. Two errors in your link list for "[ Questions?]" and "[ Chat]" [the space].
Originality: 6 pts. As said before, overdone personal page.

TOTAL: 64 pts. C
Ultimate X

We're redoing the site. I didn't do a lot of the code and when I look at it I find it hard to manipulate [too many font and b tags].

We're also expanding the site to encompass the entire Ultimate Universe.

So yea, feedback for what you like/don't like is muchly appreciated.
Here's my site -- I'm still working on a last few pages but the brunt of it is there.

www.backspace10.com

All feedback is welcome.
Backspace10
Here's my site -- I'm still working on a last few pages but the brunt of it is there.

www.backspace10.com

All feedback is welcome.

First offence: Switch from tables to CSS.

I don't like splash pages.

The actual drawn graphics are nice, but a copy of photoshop would serve you well.

-10 points for thinking you're a werewolf.
-a whole lot of points for broken linkage.

C+
www.banzaimedia.bravehost.com , Check out everything
Pax ab Letum
Backspace10

www.backspace10.com

All feedback is welcome.

First offence: Switch from tables to CSS.

I don't like splash pages.

The actual drawn graphics are nice, but a copy of photoshop would serve you well.

-10 points for thinking you're a werewolf.
-a whole lot of points for broken linkage.

C+

Just a few replies to this --
thanks for your feedback, but I feel a need to explain some things.
I usually use CSS and div layers for my sites, but felt like using tables because they tend to load faster and better in a variety of browsers.
I'm sorry if you don't like splash pages. Some people do.
Finally, subtracting points for my beliefs is just wrong. It's a personal site; if I believe that I am a werewolf that is my business and has nothing to do with my site layout, technicalities, and so forth. Also, I said the site wasn't done yet and the pages weren't up. Of course there is going to be a lot of broken links.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games