Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alasse
Pheonix-chan

Hmm, that's strange...Try this phoenix.just-in-dreams.com

9/10- For somereason something in here keeps me from giving it 10. I can't tell what it it. I like that there is a choice on what music to play but it doesn't continue when you go to another page. Overall, good site.

(off topic)Cool. You're a fellow FF9 fan. Rare for me to find one. wink

Without frames, html cannot hold music over from one page to the next... and frames suck. biggrin

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Foolish
Alasse
Pheonix-chan

9/10- For somereason something in here keeps me from giving it 10. I can't tell what it it. I like that there is a choice on what music to play but it doesn't continue when you go to another page. Overall, good site.

Without frames, html cannot hold music over from one page to the next... and frames suck. biggrin

I personally like iframes but traditional frames I don't like.
Foolish
Alasse
Pheonix-chan

Thanks alot for the ratings, yeah I know I used to have a frames layout to keep the music going but I seem to have trouble coding frames layouts that have a big space for content, they just never turn out right.

Hehe I love FF9 whee
Pheonix-chan

Thanks alot for the ratings, yeah I know I used to have a frames layout to keep the music going but I seem to have trouble coding frames layouts that have a big space for content, they just never turn out right.

Hehe I love FF9 whee

Yes, that is one of the main things that people dislike about frames, I am pretty sure they cannot be relative sizes...When I put music on a page and want it to stay going I sometimes use a popup, it can be annoying, but the song will stay no matter what unless they close it. With the popup you can also use quicktime controls or similar controls so the user has some way of changing it.
Foolish
Pheonix-chan

Hehe I love FF9 whee

Yes, that is one of the main things that people dislike about frames, I am pretty sure they cannot be relative sizes...When I put music on a page and want it to stay going I sometimes use a popup, it can be annoying, but the song will stay no matter what unless they close it. With the popup you can also use quicktime controls or similar controls so the user has some way of changing it.

Oh, I tried that once as well but visitors complained that the pop-up was annoying sweatdrop

jadina, you're site is very well organized and the colour sceme is easy on the eyes. I suggest that the amount of pop-ups should be reduced. (if there is a way you do that)

Thanks, Pheonix-chan. I hate how many pop-ups there are but I can't do anything to change it sad
jadina
Thanks, Pheonix-chan. I hate how many pop-ups there are but I can't do anything to change it sad

Maybe you could find a different host. ^^ That could help.
I'll start reviewing now whenever I'm bored and right now its 12:09 am.

jadina
Mine? http://strawberriezy.com

Design: 9.5/10 Great combination of colors. Minus .5 only because I'm a**l and nitpicky. I think the content/main section of your site should use a different font than Times. Maybe try Verdana or Arial.

Content: 10+++/10 Wow! Not only is your site filled with content. Its filled with great and useful content.

Organization: 7/10 The overall organization of the pages is very well done. However, I noticed that some of the content is pretty disorganized. Some pages have horizontal scrollbars and some pages for graphics seem cluttered. I recommend that instead of giving the script and the image at the same time, you can maybe just show the image, and if they want it they can click on it to view the script in a pop up maybe.

Overall: 10/10
Excellent site. Just get rid of the pop-ups and look into changing the font if you have time. The organization of content needs improvement but thats a lot of work with as much content as you have and you should know that your site is still good without it.

Im linking you to a list of free hosts. The ones listed under 'Advanced' should have enough room for you and I dont think they have ads.

Free Hosting
IcyBlaze
I'll start reviewing now whenever I'm bored and right now its 12:09 am.

jadina

Design: 9.5/10 Great combination of colors. Minus .5 only because I'm a**l and nitpicky. I think the content/main section of your site should use a different font than Times. Maybe try Verdana or Arial.

Content: 10+++/10 Wow! Not only is your site filled with content. Its filled with great and useful content.

Organization: 7/10 The overall organization of the pages is very well done. However, I noticed that some of the content is pretty disorganized. Some pages have horizontal scrollbars and some pages for graphics seem cluttered. I recommend that instead of giving the script and the image at the same time, you can maybe just show the image, and if they want it they can click on it to view the script in a pop up maybe.

Overall: 10/10
Excellent site. Just get rid of the pop-ups and look into changing the font if you have time. The organization of content needs improvement but thats a lot of work with as much content as you have and you should know that your site is still good without it.

Im linking you to a list of free hosts. The ones listed under 'Advanced' should have enough room for you and I dont think they have ads.

Free Hosting

Thanks a lot for your help & the comments! I appreciate it smile
bio.hazard - Hey could I get some feedback?

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
jadina

9.5/10- Just a few little things that bother me. The color you chose to highlight parts of the navigation(graphics, wwe, neopets, interactive, ect) is too deep of a green, maybe chooseing a lighter green? On the marquee that says latest news, bunch the words a little more to the center, it would look better that way. ^_^ Good job with the layout. 3nodding

narayan00

10/10- I see no problem in it. Very clean and organized. I like the the top image always changes. Great job. heart
narayan00

Design: 10/10 Very spiffy and clean.

Content: 10/10 It seems you have a lot of what your offering.

Organization: 10/10 Very Very organized.

Overall: 10/10 One thing that did bug (but not bad enough to subtract a point) was the banner images loading too slow. Maybe slice those for us dial-up users. Other than that everything is perfect.
Could I please get a little feedback on mine? Here is my site. It is a game maker site. We make games for download. Check the site for more info. Hope you like it! Please let me know anything you think I should change. I like feedback and would appreciate it.

The one drawback is that people have to use the current theme - deep blue - to see it right.
hello i am frome the neterlands

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces